Hey there everyone!

Finally have enough time to make an intro post here. I don't know how it took me so long, but I just now discovered clraik! Anywho, my name's Blake, but I tend to go by the name Marvel on Neo forums. I've been in the cheating community for around 6 years, going onto 7 soon here. I'm nearly 20 in January, and started on the likes of GG and SD when I was only 13 or so, moving into ** and such. Now I'm more active on ZB, though I can usually handle a load of being active on 2 forums before my head explodes of confusion, so this will have to be my second. Years later and I'm still going, though recently I've gotten quite a bit more active since I finally have the motivation to. Currently I'm a sophomore in college, majoring in CS and minoring in Math and Japanese, so I'm slowly working on coding virtual pet programs when I have free time. I primarily focus on C++, C, and VB; though I know a decent bit about Java. I'd eventually like to get into Javascript though, as that's been one of my primary goals since I originally started.

I'll stop myself from getting to deep into coding chat, and end it off here. I look forward to meeting everyone and getting into the clraik community more!