5/0
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    23d 11h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m

Angry Pissed off and have nowhere to vent

Okay so I haven't actually been on clraik in a while. That's mainly due to the fact that I lost interest in Neo a couple months back. So no Neo, no clraik for me.
    But whatevs.
    I need to vent and I can't do it anywhere else and many of you are like perpetually angry so maybe you'll sympathize with me.

My roommate and I are going through this RIDICULOUS HUGE FIGHT and I'm just so angry but I can't vent about it on tumblr since she follows me on tumblr, and I don't want to be her kind of bitch (considering that she's been venting constantly about me on tumblr KNOWING that I follow her). It's just ridiculous. I don't want to go into details because I'm so tired of it but basically what we fought over was a small thing and she's blown it up so big and pulled in her depression/victim complex stuff so now she's making it all out like I'm out to get her.

For the record, I was over the argument the night we started it. It has been three days since. Someone needs to calm their shit and quit blowing things out of proportion. I hate people.

^^ Thanks to Menine for the icon & Gremlin for this userbar!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    247 times
    Time Online
    86d 16h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    I hope things work out
    some people are just drama queens. pfft she'll get over it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Poem For This Useful Post:

Crow (12-16-2013)

Pronouns
    lmao who cares
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    23d 11h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    It's one thing to be a drama thing but it's another thing to make page-long posts about how I'm being passive-aggressive, childish, and how I broke her trust, and it sucks because I'm one of her "best friends" and yadda yadda yadda.

I'm just so over it. I have done NOTHING near as horrible as she has done. I didn't even yell at her in the beginning, I calmly texted her instead. I have said nothing bad about her. In answer to her horrible posts about me I've just texted her and told her I'm not in the mood to argue and that I'm not ignoring her I just don't want a fight. And she answers like it's okay but then goes and posts more bitchy shit about me.

It's like she's two-faced. I can't stand this.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    247 times
    Time Online
    86d 16h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Keep doing what you're doing now (venting but not in front of her face) and wait for her to cool down. You might be waiting days, even weeks, but eventually she'll stop sulking like a baby and grow up.

Kudos for you for being the adult here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Poem For This Useful Post:

Crow (12-16-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    831 times
    Time Online
    109d 7h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    @(you need an account to see links)

that's lame of her, really. :/ and somewhat low, too. it almost seems like she's trying to make you look bad so she can get all the attention and make people side with her? o.O
    Seems like something that would happen in high school, really. And you seem like you did the right thing, telling her it's plain stupid and that you're willing to put it aside if she does. like really, you have to live together; at least be civil.

rooting for you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to simmie For This Useful Post:

Crow (12-16-2013)

Pronouns
    lmao who cares
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    23d 11h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Thanks guys.

I was really planning on calling her tonight (what she wants) to "talk it out", but her last post on tumblr was just so OUT THERE AND INSANE that no...I can't. I won't. I refuse. She has no right to talk like that.

This is worse than high school drama. This is like major toxicity and screwed up shit.

I refuse.

She made this situation bad for herself I"m not going to rescue her from it. I'm done.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    219 times
    Time Online
    40d 7h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Roommates are strange. I once lived with a dude in a wheelchair who would run his chair into the corners of the walls. He took a shit on my couch and left it in a bag, used to pour urinal piss onto the dirsty dishes.
    Had another roomie after that who used to beat up homeless people, tried to beat up my boy at one point, too. They all started out normal, but eventually used excuses and diversion tactics to validate their strange actions. (I'm not trying to one up you with my stories here, only trying to point out that they started off doing overly dramatic stuff like your friend and it eventually escalated. People can become 'comfortable' acting like dickwads if they are allowed to get away with it the first time.)

Watch yourself there. If this chick is getting too wacky I would look to move out once the lease is up. Let her have her fun being a child and don't play in to it at all. People that get that extreme over small things can/possibly are, mentally ill and you should not have to deal with that.

This sounds like a very toxic friendship. None of the people that I know and consider to be my best friends would ever even dream of acting like this towards me. This is the sort of stuff we used to do to one another when we were ten, and not in our (almost in our) twenties. Get rid of this friend when you can and don't look back. You are not a punching bag for crazies. Good luck.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Banannie For This Useful Post:

Crow (12-16-2013),Mod (12-17-2013),Sociopath (12-17-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    21d 23h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    girl
    roommate problems are like 80% of the problems i have
    if you need someone to talk to, i'm here
    even though you don't really know me

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lavendrae For This Useful Post:

Crow (12-16-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Crow View Post
    Okay so I haven't actually been on clraik in a while. That's mainly due to the fact that I lost interest in Neo a couple months back. So no Neo, no clraik for me.
    But whatevs.
    I need to vent and I can't do it anywhere else and many of you are like perpetually angry so maybe you'll sympathize with me.

My roommate and I are going through this RIDICULOUS HUGE FIGHT and I'm just so angry but I can't vent about it on tumblr since she follows me on tumblr, and I don't want to be her kind of bitch (considering that she's been venting constantly about me on tumblr KNOWING that I follow her). It's just ridiculous. I don't want to go into details because I'm so tired of it but basically what we fought over was a small thing and she's blown it up so big and pulled in her depression/victim complex stuff so now she's making it all out like I'm out to get her.

For the record, I was over the argument the night we started it. It has been three days since. Someone needs to calm their shit and quit blowing things out of proportion. I hate people.
    Oh man. Roommate fights. I literally have one of the worst roommates ever. She is inconsiderate, rude, pushes opinions on people, passively aggressively attacks people through text/notes/facebook, and is ridiculously fake. My advice, don't let her limit you, keep being you. If she wants to be a bitch, let her. You pay for your house, do whatever you want to and don't worry about her.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bettser For This Useful Post:

Banannie (12-16-2013),Crow (12-16-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    219 times
    Time Online
    40d 7h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettser View Post
    Oh man. Roommate fights. I literally have one of the worst roommates ever. She is inconsiderate, rude, pushes opinions on people, passively aggressively attacks people through text/notes/facebook, and is ridiculously fake. My advice, don't let her limit you, keep being you. If she wants to be a bitch, let her. You pay for your house, do whatever you want to and don't worry about her.
    YEAH!! *shakes fist*

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Banannie For This Useful Post:

Crow (12-16-2013)