Okay so I haven't actually been on clraik in a while. That's mainly due to the fact that I lost interest in Neo a couple months back. So no Neo, no clraik for me.
But whatevs.
I need to vent and I can't do it anywhere else and many of you are like perpetually angry so maybe you'll sympathize with me.

My roommate and I are going through this RIDICULOUS HUGE FIGHT and I'm just so angry but I can't vent about it on tumblr since she follows me on tumblr, and I don't want to be her kind of bitch (considering that she's been venting constantly about me on tumblr KNOWING that I follow her). It's just ridiculous. I don't want to go into details because I'm so tired of it but basically what we fought over was a small thing and she's blown it up so big and pulled in her depression/victim complex stuff so now she's making it all out like I'm out to get her.

For the record, I was over the argument the night we started it. It has been three days since. Someone needs to calm their shit and quit blowing things out of proportion. I hate people.