DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    31 times
    Time Online
    17h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    When Ben wasn't being a Mod...I thought he was super cool, but I always felt he was on everyone's ass about everything when he was in mod mode.

Oh well. It's done. I hope he stays though! I did like him as a person.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/4
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    1h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I don't really know everything that was going on behind the scenes, but it seems like everyone is getting demoted lately.
    I noticed 5252 was demoted a little bit ago, now Ben, and apparently Cara? (I didn't see anything about that..did I miss something there too?)

No denying that Ben helped get the forum off the ground, but it's not just his efforts, or Joe's, or Sherri's, or any ONE person in particular who made this forum get on it's feet. It's all the great members really. You can have the newest stuff, free stuff here and there...but if there aren't any members around to take advantage and spread the word, things would die.

I have seen a lot of forums come and go. CK seems to have made it through the initial startup phase, but there is a long road ahead. I have seen forums start, looks REALLY good for months, but they are completely dead in a years time. It would be awesome if that didn't happen to CK. I haven't posted as much lately as I have been extremely busy, but it's good to see there is still lots of activity and new members. Everyone needs to keep advertising, keep getting the word out. More members is always a good thing.

I hope Ben still sticks around because I liked the stuff he introduced and I thought he was a good smod. But there is probably some drama in the staff section that I don't even wanna be a part of lol

All in all, let's not let the recent events get anybody down. Shit happens. People like to be appreciated for their work. Keep contributing, thank people where necessary, it goes a long way just to know people give a shit about what you work hard on.
    It's really a lot more than you'll want to get into

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Miguel For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (01-25-2012)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 7h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I don't really know everything that was going on behind the scenes, but it seems like everyone is getting demoted lately.
    I noticed 5252 was demoted a little bit ago, now Ben, and apparently Cara? (I didn't see anything about that..did I miss something there too?)

No denying that Ben helped get the forum off the ground, but it's not just his efforts, or Joe's, or Sherri's, or any ONE person in particular who made this forum get on it's feet. It's all the great members really. You can have the newest stuff, free stuff here and there...but if there aren't any members around to take advantage and spread the word, things would die.

I have seen a lot of forums come and go. CK seems to have made it through the initial startup phase, but there is a long road ahead. I have seen forums start, looks REALLY good for months, but they are completely dead in a years time. It would be awesome if that didn't happen to CK. I haven't posted as much lately as I have been extremely busy, but it's good to see there is still lots of activity and new members. Everyone needs to keep advertising, keep getting the word out. More members is always a good thing.

I hope Ben still sticks around because I liked the stuff he introduced and I thought he was a good smod. But there is probably some drama in the staff section that I don't even wanna be a part of lol

All in all, let's not let the recent events get anybody down. Shit happens. People like to be appreciated for their work. Keep contributing, thank people where necessary, it goes a long way just to know people give a shit about what you work hard on.
    I know where you're coming from, and I've seen these forums rise and fall too. We not only learn from our own mistakes, but others too. Hope that gives everyone the hint.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

5. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (01-25-2012)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    14m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    I demoted Ben not too long ago for being a retarded ballerina. Too much user complaints (yes, from day ONE this forum was launched) and messages on how the staff needs to be reconfigured on how things work. Ben has not only been the root of this problem but has exceedingly made things worse over time. Started when he abused his mod powers. As you can see, it's gotten to the point where he was trashing the place and still having his mod powers. Here's something he posted earlier:

Two things, one is that an admin cannot abuse his/her powers. Not when we made them. You, on the other hand, were given powers and yes, they were abused. Two, you're just calling yourself out with that last sentence.

There's more things you posted within the last 2-3 hours that I'd like to quote but I really don't have time (well, more like wanting) to give towards your existence.

I'd like to say thanks for the help you gave with the forum. Sure, you provided the initial mods added to the forum but all was to be done over time. Please do not think of yourself as the reason as to why clraik is a success. Look at all of your previous forums. Two or three? They all failed. Actually, I tried supporting you when you made them back in the day but you seriously did not know how to manage squat. So no, you aren't the reason for my forums status. I am.

HYFR
    Last thing I will post here. I don't even know why I'm wasting my breath with you. I left you my long ass message on MSN. I mean every word of it. If this post gets deleted, it'll give even more fire to the flames.

First off. I was already demoted by the time I was spamming up the spam section, so don't post shit that is made up. You weren't even on for a majority of it so don't go around telling people shit and lies. Not cool bro. I've made things worse? That's hilarious because without me, you wouldn't have shit going in any which way. So what if I've had user complaints, shit happens, people get over it. Go ahead and quote me, I don't really give a flying fuck. You're forum is already headed to the ground. People on other forums know that as well. I do know how to manage. You're just a bad manager bro. You play favorites, you're a cocky arrogant asshole, and to some extent, you don't like playing by the rules.

Now if I must say, 90% of what you just posted is a lie. So I'd prefer that you clear things up in a mature way instead of talking shit behind my back. I helped you get on your feet and have helped you moderate since day 1. But at least thanks for the little credit you even attempt to give.

So good luck and good day. You will not be seeing me anymore. If my posts aren't deleted, I will consider this forum even more of a fail. Goodbye Joe. You've proved to be less of what I thought you were to be. Even Kyo is better in this respect.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    19d 22h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I just wanna say something

I LOVE CLRAIK

k bye

Infamous Joe is you.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 7h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    I'm going to sleep, just stop while you still can lol. You didn't make this forum and that's that. I've said it before, you were a great help and I appreciate that but all could have been done by myself. The activity was driven by a community I raised somewhere before which chose to follow me. Not trying to sound cocky either because I'm a part of this community that came with me.

Going to disregard all the insults you said, only a downgrade on yourself in the end. And don't call me bro. I think you said that like twenty times..
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Thanks
    Mentioned
    417 times
    Time Online
    11d 9h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I never realized how weird clraik looks in all caps until that post.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    319 times
    Time Online
    4d 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    in response to H.Y.F.R.

i'd like to add, SEMPER FI!

hooooaaahhhhhhh!!!
    just report it and ignore it.