Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Question about old accounts

  1. #1
    kiyomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    467
    Thanks
    149
    Thanked 86 Times in 61 Posts


    Downloads
    57
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Time Online
    12 d 10 h 29 m
    Avg. Time Online
    11 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: 0441 2699 2071 0542

    Question about old accounts

    What I want to know is if it would ever be safe to move a legit pet or pets over to a old gallery account that I just recently started logging back into? (it hadn't been logged into for about 5 years) There were never any games played on the account, no shop etc. Just 1 pet. If it might be okay to transfer pets onto it, how long should I wait before doing that? Would it help if I logged in once a day for a week to make sure the pet that's already there is fed? I put alot of work into pets before I ever started doing any kind of cheating. So I want to be sure it should be safe to do this before I do any transferring.

  2. #2
    Miri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Some forested area
    Posts
    1,097
    Thanks
    905
    Thanked 1,110 Times in 504 Posts


    Downloads
    26
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Time Online
    48 d 22 h 11 m
    Avg. Time Online
    37 m
    Rep Power
    8
    Better to be safe than sorry

  3. #3

    Mod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,821
    Thanks
    1,563
    Thanked 4,711 Times in 2,504 Posts


    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1365 Post(s)
    Time Online
    131 d 12 h 4 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 42 m
    Rep Power
    11
    -Are they UC?
    PCers care a lot about moving UCs. They could care less about moving converteds.

    -If UC, is the pet well-known?
    You'll probably want to associate your inactive gallery account as a side or very good friend otherwise. Though if you're not going to log into your gallery account after pet transfer often, the 'friend' alibi may not be a good idea (who gives a good pet to someone who disappears right after?) <- You'll also want to build up the 'friend' acc a bit, like include a shop etc.

    -Is the sending account bought/stolen?
    If the account with the pet at present was not originally yours or just recently secured, old active NFs (if you kept them on) may be whistleblowers, especially if it's a coveted pet.



    If you answered 'yes' to any of the above, it would be best to wait (1 month minimum) and set things up on both ends before transferring your pet(s).
    I mean FFS, PCers regularly get legitimate UC transfers frozen, ravenous busybodies.

    Remember to proxy up if you're playing the 'friend' card or link both accounts to the same IP if going 'side' route, and cache both accounts asap after the transfer.

  4. #4
    kiyomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    467
    Thanks
    149
    Thanked 86 Times in 61 Posts


    Downloads
    57
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Time Online
    12 d 10 h 29 m
    Avg. Time Online
    11 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: 0441 2699 2071 0542
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    -Are they UC?
    PCers care a lot about moving UCs. They could care less about moving converteds.

    -If UC, is the pet well-known?
    You'll probably want to associate your inactive gallery account as a side or very good friend otherwise. Though if you're not going to log into your gallery account after pet transfer often, the 'friend' alibi may not be a good idea (who gives a good pet to someone who disappears right after?) <- You'll also want to build up the 'friend' acc a bit, like include a shop etc.

    -Is the sending account bought/stolen?
    If the account with the pet at present was not originally yours or just recently secured, old active NFs (if you kept them on) may be whistleblowers, especially if it's a coveted pet.



    If you answered 'yes' to any of the above, it would be best to wait (1 month minimum) and set things up on both ends before transferring your pet(s).
    I mean FFS, PCers regularly get legitimate UC transfers frozen, ravenous busybodies.

    Remember to proxy up if you're playing the 'friend' card or link both accounts to the same IP if going 'side' route, and cache both accounts asap after the transfer.
    Nope, the account the pet is on is an account I created myself. The pets were created through the create a neopet page and painted by me. I actually plan on logging in every other day to feed the pets. So the gallery account won't remain inactive. There are no stamps, neodeck cards, shop, games played, trophies, and only 1 clickable avatar there. Only thing there is the gallery, 1 pet, a guild I joined years ago, and some food items I had sent over to care for the pet. I don't ever chat on the pc board only the ac and in gc on my main once in awhile. The only people that really know my pets are guildies and they don't know them by heart.
    Last edited by kiyomi; 12-15-2013 at 09:23 AM.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Age
    29
    Posts
    202
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 87 Times in 63 Posts


    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Time Online
    8 d 9 h 12 m
    Avg. Time Online
    7 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kiyomi View Post
    Nope, the account the pet is on is an account I created myself. The pets were created through the create a neopet page and painted by me. I actually plan on logging in every other day to feed the pets. So the gallery account won't remain inactive. There are no stamps, neodeck cards, shop, games played, trophies, and only 1 clickable avatar there. Only thing there is the gallery, 1 pet, a guild I joined years ago, and some food items I had sent over to care for the pet. I don't ever chat on the pc board only the ac and in gc on my main once in awhile. The only people that really know my pets are guildies and they don't know them by heart.
    there is a clickable avatar generator that gets you all 89 clickables in one click. It's my best friend when building up accounts. It's on here somewhere, I will try and find it for you (:

    ---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

    @kiyomi
    http://clraik.com/forum/showthread.p...ight=clickable
    Last edited by futoss; 12-16-2013 at 01:30 PM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to futoss For This Useful Post:

    kiyomi (12-16-2013)

  7. #6
    kiyomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    467
    Thanks
    149
    Thanked 86 Times in 61 Posts


    Downloads
    57
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Time Online
    12 d 10 h 29 m
    Avg. Time Online
    11 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: 0441 2699 2071 0542
    Quote Originally Posted by futoss View Post
    there is a clickable avatar generator that gets you all 89 clickables in one click. It's my best friend when building up accounts. It's on here somewhere, I will try and find it for you (:

    ---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

    @kiyomi
    http://clraik.com/forum/showthread.p...ight=clickable
    Thanks, I don't plan on chatting with the account however. I have decided to get the account active for about a month or so by logging in and feeding the pet. Maybe getting lab ray on it for the pet that's already there and seeing how that goes. I had already stated in the lookup that it was only for gallery and storing pets. So maybe I'll get lucky? I don't know. Just won't be moving any pets over for awhile to be safe.

  8. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Age
    29
    Posts
    202
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 87 Times in 63 Posts


    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Time Online
    8 d 9 h 12 m
    Avg. Time Online
    7 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kiyomi View Post
    Thanks, I don't plan on chatting with the account however. I have decided to get the account active for about a month or so by logging in and feeding the pet. Maybe getting lab ray on it for the pet that's already there and seeing how that goes. I had already stated in the lookup that it was only for gallery and storing pets. So maybe I'll get lucky? I don't know. Just won't be moving any pets over for awhile to be safe.
    Well I thought u were going to take his advice about not letting it look like a shell - just trying to help.

  9. #8
    kiyomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    467
    Thanks
    149
    Thanked 86 Times in 61 Posts


    Downloads
    57
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Time Online
    12 d 10 h 29 m
    Avg. Time Online
    11 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: 0441 2699 2071 0542
    Well I want it to be a side account for my pets. Don't want to play games on it or anything like that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •