Thread: <Scarmans Guide> To making a Legit looking Main and AB with low risk!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m

<Scarmans Guide> To making a Legit looking Main and AB with low risk!

First of there won't be anything fancy i'm simple man with a simple guide.

First things first when turning your rat hole of a shell into a main you don't need much, few of the programs on this site will help the process if can't do it legit.

Sites you can use to help the Process:

1) JellyNeo is basically it it has everything you will need.

To make a account look "Legit" you will want to have and these as a minimum requirement so no one is the wiser:

Stamp count: 100-150+
    Neodeck 50-150 just a extra but it makes you account look more believable
    Avatars 150+ its not that hard just follow JellyNeo avatar sections which help a ton
    3-4 Pets decently Name or for BN pets Painted well so it looks like you care in some way to look "Great", I surf the Pound to gather pets its a treasure trove for good painted pets stats don't matter to much.

Trophy's you will wants atleast 3-5 game trophy's with 70+ games played, It looks like you play games and care for neopets XD.

Events Trophy's not a big deal but you can always dig in.

Shop Size: 30+ I normally just fill it with like 20+ junk items so it looks like you do daily's etc.

Gallery Size 10+ I normally create a random color or themed gallery with 20+ items of that said theme you want.

Look up look: i always go find and put on a random Pre-made lookup to match your themed gallery or look up intentions.

In the About me Section i just add in a random Sentence to do with how you "Love" Neopets or a certain feature in Neopets.

Abing Section:

How i AB with very low risk which has worked for me for some time now without freezing.

I don't run shell accounts at all i only run Joes ABer on Main "looking" accounts this is why i add the above section to this Multi guide.

My System:

I run my accounts on a Rotation system, I will AB on 1 account then i will run though and AB on my other Main looking accounts. For me i won't access that First account for at least 2-3 days normally, I have many mains XD

Settings and tactics i use:

1) i always Tick look back into shop after buy to see if anything else is there unless you're just ABing MPs then there is no need for that.

2) My buy delay is always set so i never buy anything under a speed of 3900ms this looks completely Legit for a buy time, Normally after buying a MP ill always have a 5-10min stop which you can use for any shop if you wish.

3) buy Items from multiple shops not just one shop as most legit players will change shops every 5-10mins

4) I always after buy send the item to the SBD or shop always!, i've had many items stolen from those pesky random events.

5) Never use the same Proxy for each of your accounts, Personally none of my accounts are ever logged in the same proxy ever.

6) Never show off the Item(s) you buy, just completely re-frame from it cause it will likely get you banned if you're not a regular poster on those RS and Chat boards.

Any questions feel free to ask

Like any system its not perfect but it can reduce your chance's of getting iced, its worked for me for a long time now so i thought i might share.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Naked Gamer For This Useful Post:

EdenQueen (03-08-2014),Lindsay (11-10-2014),Miri (03-08-2014),simmie (03-11-2014)