Thread: So a McDonald's employee spit in my cheeseburger today..

Threaded View

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    8d 9h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m

So a McDonald's employee spit in my cheeseburger today..

I took my little cousin who's 3 to McDonalds today and we ordered our food and I paid them with change. Keep in mind it was only about $3.50 and they had a dislike of me already because I would go there and use their wifi and I gave them an attitude a couple of times.

Anyway so I ordered a cheeseburger and I went down to where my cousin was sitting in the play place and I divided up the French fries and stuff. He likes pickles so I took off the top of my burger and I gave him the pickles I look down and there's a giant white blotch on my cheeseburger!

(you need an account to see links)

These people really spit on my food! My cousin was picking up his cheeseburger to take a bite and I snatched it out of his hand really fast and I start inspecting it.. nothing there but I look back to my cheeseburger just to make sure it was spit I took a french fry and I touched it.. it fucking moved! I am furious at this point and I look up to the upper layer of the play place and there's an employee up there sweeping the floor. I call him over and I asked him what he thinks this is on my cheeseburger .. he makes it grossed out face and then says he will go get me a new cheeseburger. He takes the old one away and brings it up to the counter and then sends the manager in to bring me a new cheeseburger. I sent a picture of the spit covered cheeseburger to my cousin and after what she thought it was in her immediate response was spit. Everyone who looks at the picture agreed it looks like spit.

I don't have tthe cheeseburger anymore but I have these pictures and their cameras all over the restaurant. Is this something you can sue them over? Get them arrested? What do you guys think I should do?? I'm dead ass I will ruin someone's life without the slightest hesitation.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to futoss For This Useful Post:

Balletdancer (12-15-2013)