Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    7d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

Cool How to AoB (Array of Bytes) Habitarium

How to AoB (Array of Bytes) Habitarium

This is a guide on how to use Cheat Engine to mimic using auto-clicking on Habitarium Gem (Purple, Red, White)

For those who doesn't want to use Aob, but still with to achieve the same effect can refer to the following link.
    If you wish to learn how to Aob habitarium, ignore the above.

Let first get all the annoying tech information out of the way. In able to Aob, you need the following:
    #1 Patience
    #2 Brain
    #3 Cheat engine
    , which you can get here

Get it directly from the source!! WARNING!! I am not responsible for any damage the software may done to your PC.
    WARNING

I want to start by stating that I will be using Google Chrome Browser to conduct Aob.
    First login to neopet, start running Habitarium.
    Second access Measuring memory usage in a multi-process browser for Chrome by copying/pasting the following into the HTTP/browser place

Habitarium has completely loaded, you should see a bunch of process with PIDs. Locate
    and look towards the left to see the PID number. Right copy and paste the number into Programmer calculator. If you go window -> Start -> calculator. Go View -> Programmer (or alt+3) -> Select Dec (decimal) -> paste or type the number in. Now select Hex (or convert into Hex). It will be something like something random may contain both number and alphabet.
    This will allow to know which process to select when you use Cheat Engine.
    Third. Open Cheat Engine, if you haven't install it, install it now. When you open the cheat engine, you will see a tiny computer icon on the top left corner. Press that and a Process List will appear. Now locate the process that contain the random number that the calculator generate and press Open. //Firefox user you need to locate the plug-in.exe// If you don't understand this read this

Fourth, you need the search for the following code.

Before you enter these code, you need to select the proper function. First under Value Type, select Array of Bytes - Aob. Hex should be tick. Now paste the code from above into the search box next to Hex and press New Scan.
    On the left of the gray box, the address value will appear, the one that you search for and the value will be in red Now double click the red value code, and it will populated to the bottom. There are several active tabs includes : a box for active, description, address, type, and value. Double click on value, a box will appear, asking you what Value you wish to change this to? Go to the second part above right below the long dividing line and replace the first value with first line. Perform the same steps for all 3 value, and tick the active box everytime you replace the value. A red X will appear, letting you know it worked.

Now test by clicking on any random gem of color that appeared. If the gem disappear, that means you did NOT do it correctly. Go back and review the above steps and try it again. If the gem remain on the screen, congratulation, you got the Aob to work !! and deserve a cookie!!

NOTE!!: Once the AoB code has been activate, the gem on screen will not disappear until the habitarium is refreshed.
    NOTE!!: Once the page is refresh, you may have to research the AoB again (re-perform the above steps), cause AoB may change.
    NOTE!!: If you are afraid of getting ban of using Cheat Engine, please refer to this thread, and use Autoclick instead

NOTE!!: This method should turn a normal 500 np gem into anywhere from 500np to 3000np. (it is always random)
    NOTE!!: Freeze rate is almost zero, has been doing this for 4 months, leaving habitarium open and nothing has happened yet.

Estimate 400k+ NP everyday if using this method depending on what map you select and the ratio of worker to nester.

If you are afraid of being frozen for using cheat engine. I strongly recommend using @(you need an account to see links)'s habi bot, which can be found here.
    Leave it on, and forget about it. Let the bot do it's job, and generate that sweet easy money. Gauarantee 150k + without sweating or using your brain...well maybe when you first intially setting the bot up.

Don't forget to thank and rep @(you need an account to see links) as he has put in tons of time and effort into making the habi bot program.

Any question regarding to the habi bot, please direct them to that proper thread and not here.
    Any question related to this Aob method for habi, leave them here. I will response and answer to the best of my knowledge.

IF the moderators feel this exploit shouldn't be release in public, please DELETE / or move thread that deems fits. Thank you

Thank you for reading and thank GATX for the AoB code. I do not take credit for finding of the code. I am only responsible for producing this Guide.
    Further editing may be necessary, picture coming soon, it is 2 am and i just want to get this out there.
    Last edited by janikanicolepi; 01-10-2014 at 09:28 PM.
    My First Guide on [GM] Score Sending

My Second Guide on How to AoB (Array of Bytes) Habitarium

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to janikanicolepi For This Useful Post:

anonimousbr (07-22-2014),elissa (04-14-2014),fairydust201 (01-10-2014),Lindsay (11-10-2014),metaldroga (03-25-2014),p0nch0 (01-10-2014),sparkleTHAT (08-22-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1096/0
    Mentioned
    213 times
    Time Online
    59d 13h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Quote Originally Posted by janikanicolepi View Post
    How to AoB (Array of Bytes) Habitarium

This is a guide on how to use Cheat Engine to mimic using auto-clicking on Habitarium Gem (Purple, Red, White)

For those who doesn't want to use Aob, but still with to achieve the same effect can refer to the following link.
    If you wish to learn how to Aob habitarium, ignore the above.

Let first get all the annoying tech information out of the way. In able to Aob, you need the following:
    #1 Patience
    #2 Brain
    #3 Cheat engine
    , which you can get here

Get it directly from the source!! WARNING!! I am not responsible for any damage the software may done to your PC.
    WARNING

I want to start by stating that I will be using Google Chrome Browser to conduct Aob.
    First login to neopet, start running Habitarium.
    Second access Measuring memory usage in a multi-process browser for Chrome by copying/pasting the following into the HTTP/browser place

Habitarium has completely loaded, you should see a bunch of process with PIDs. Locate
    and look towards the left to see the PID number. Right copy and paste the number into Programmer calculator. If you go window -> Start -> calculator. Go View -> Programmer (or alt+3) -> Select Dec (decimal) -> paste or type the number in. Now select Hex (or convert into Hex). It will be something like something random may contain both number and alphabet.
    This will allow to know which process to select when you use Cheat Engine.
    Third. Open Cheat Engine, if you haven't install it, install it now. When you open the cheat engine, you will see a tiny computer icon on the top left corner. Press that and a Process List will appear. Now locate the process that contain the random number that the calculator generate and press Open. //Firefox user you need to locate the plug-in.exe// If you don't understand this read this

Fourth, you need the search for the following code.

Before you enter these code, you need to select the proper function. First under Value Type, select Array of Bytes - Aob. Hex should be tick. Now paste the code from above into the search box next to Hex and press New Scan.
    On the left of the gray box, the address value will appear, the one that you search for and the value will be in red Now double click the red value code, and it will populated to the bottom. There are several active tabs includes : a box for active, description, address, type, and value. Double click on value, a box will appear, asking you what Value you wish to change this to? Go to the second part above right below the long dividing line and replace the first value with first line. Perform the same steps for all 3 value, and tick the active box everytime you replace the value. A red X will appear, letting you know it worked.

Now test by clicking on any random gem of color that appeared. If the gem disappear, that means you did NOT do it correctly. Go back and review the above steps and try it again. If the gem remain on the screen, congratulation, you got the Aob to work !! and deserve a cookie!!

NOTE!!: The gem will not disappear until the habitarium is refreshed.
    NOTE!!: Once the page is refresh, you may have to research the AoB again (re-perform the above steps), cause AoB may change.
    NOTE!!: If you are afraid of getting ban of using Cheat Engine, please refer to this thread, and use Autoclick instead

NOTE!!: This method should turn a normal 500 np gem into anywhere from 500np to 3000np. (it is always random)
    NOTE!!: Freeze rate is almost zero, has been doing this for 4 months, leaving habitarium open and nothing has happened yet.

Estimate 400k+ NP everyday if using this method depending on what map you select and the ratio of worker to nester.

If you are afraid of being frozen for using cheat engine. I strongly recommend using @(you need an account to see links)'s habi bot, which can be found here.
    Leave it on, and forget about it. Let the bot do it's job, and generate that sweet easy money. Gauarantee 150k + without sweating or using your brain...well maybe when you first intially setting the bot up.

Don't forget to thank and rep @(you need an account to see links) as he has put in tons of time and effort into making the habi bot program.

Any question regarding to the habi bot, please direct them to that proper thread and not here.
    Any question related to this Aob method for habi, leave them here. I will response and answer to the best of my knowledge.

IF the moderators feel this exploit shouldn't be release in public, please DELETE / or move thread that deems fits. Thank you

Thank you for reading and thank GATX for the AoB code. I do not take credit for finding of the code. I am only responsible for producing this Guide.
    Further editing may be necessary, picture coming soon, it is 2 am and i just want to get this out there.

nice guide . +rep

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fairydust201 For This Useful Post:

janikanicolepi (01-30-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    2d 12h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    this still work?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/3
    Mentioned
    109 times
    Time Online
    83d 21h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m
    Quote Originally Posted by auzereis View Post
    this still work?
    Yes this still works pretty good.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    1d 23h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    i heard that people were banned using habi autoplayers. might mean that TNT are now looking into habi and issuing bans

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/3
    Mentioned
    109 times
    Time Online
    83d 21h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m
    Well there's always a chance of being frozen using a program ofc but from what I've heard and saw the rate % of being frozen by using an habi boot like rare's its minimun and even less using AoB and even less using autoclickers... It is up to you if you want to try but I'm pretty sure you'll be safe and sound

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    13h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Nice guide :* !

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    1d 23h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    i duno. ive personally been banned a few times using habi bots as well, but it mightve been just me going too hardcore