32/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    57d 11h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Buy/sell codestones.

Buy the cheapests, and they'll eventually sell.

This works with garbage, too. I was pretty surprised by that lol
    Selling Almost Any NC item!

Selling Balthazars Bag of Bottled Faeries - $150

Selling SEVERAL EPIC Main Accounts and Robotification Zappermajigs!!

Custom NeoPoint Orders? PM me!
    Selling Shells, $2 each :3

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkAngel For This Useful Post:

Lindsay (11-10-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    126/0
    Mentioned
    41 times
    Time Online
    3d 13h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullGamer View Post
    i actually have only 150k, i don't have permissions to use the stealth autobuyer cause im not official clraik... so that's it, i need tips, how you guys make easy NP ?

thanks! sry for bad english
    Get a real job and buy millions of nps with just 1 hour of actual (real life work)

Back in the day made a few hundred k daily by just trading on the post.
    The trick is to directly offer for stuff on the newest trading post lots and not negotiate with people on the Boards because they are just out to rip you off

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    yes. i think that is a good option, but i don't know how to do it, if anyone have a easy guide to do it will be great
    The thing with ssing it takes time. I would get an auction sniper script for gm and snipe the auctions. Ofc u need start up money, so I advise getting the priced script as well and price auctions that look profitable at the 10k mark and sell in your shop. Ur 150k will become 1mil plus in a week the better u get at seeing what is profitable. In addition use the habi bot by rare (I'm not familiar with freeze rate but while your sleeping let it run).
    Everyday invest 15k in stocks it's just like the bank but garunteed returns. U invest 15k a day that's over 3 mil a year plus the profits u get from it.
    I wouldn't necessarily resell. I'd just snipe then sell to resellers for fast cash. Look for ppl desperate to sell something for some pure and dab it up for low.
    Invest in retired books on the lower end. Also get the bd script and find an opponent u can beat and play them until u max out. I'll get junk but also the occasional good loot
    Last edited by |2eap; 12-02-2013 at 02:26 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to |2eap For This Useful Post:

Lindsay (11-10-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    3d 23h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I would seriously recommend food club. You can make a VERY solid amount with minimal effort, and is definitely worth looking into. If you don't have an old account, purchase one here on clraik. There are some very serious food clubbers out there, and some of them post their daily bets up. One guy has a solid 2.5 return rate and if you follow his bets, you'll be making around 1m+ a week I believe..?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    3d 1h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I autobuy like 2 times a week in Clothing. Not extremely profitable, but the items are SO damn cute! I also buy stocks, resell (especially clothing, people sell some items WAY to cheap), scoresend and invest in shitload of items.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    110/0
    Mentioned
    65 times
    Time Online
    35d 4h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by stacy View Post
    I autobuy like 2 times a week in Clothing. Not extremely profitable, but the items are SO damn cute! I also buy stocks, resell (especially clothing, people sell some items WAY to cheap), scoresend and invest in shitload of items.
    hmm what AB you use?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    59/0
    Mentioned
    115 times
    Time Online
    14d 9h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    hmm what AB you use?
    When I had VIP I used Ck's AB. Got me some cool stuff. I'm also working towards an Official Ck badge
    I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy,
    the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.
    J A G E R

Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    53 times
    Time Online
    21d 5h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Restocking and food club. I'd recommend food club if you have a really old account on the site.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    4d 6h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Personally, I am not active as much in it anymore, but I resell and restock (legitly and semi-legitly).

It's not too difficult (with the right understanding), to pull an average of 500-600k a day from magic (sometimes you get a few lucky draik/high end MPs) and more (1-2m a day) reselling.

That's not without risk, however. It's nice when one can make a 5m profit on an item, but when you misprice an auction and lose 7.5m on a Book of Ideas, you are a sad camper.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bml0624 For This Useful Post:

Lindsay (11-10-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    7d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Here are some recommendation to start you off that require 0 to some rank. @(you need an account to see links)

1) Habitarium Bot. (0 rank) Look that up with search button on the top right. The bot is made by @(you need an account to see links)s aka raredevil (not sure which name he goes by now**) BE SURE TO THANK and REP HIM!!! Download and install Python, install the script and just leave it running. Follow the instruction on that post, it is VERY CLEAR. If you have any question regarding the bot, post it there, we will help you. Once you reach level 50 on habi, your daily income should be 100k~150k....which sums up to maybe 500~800k NP in a week. *you can even do it on multiple accounts*, i heard fellow member that runs habi bot with proxy up to 5 accts, earning multiple millions in weeks. Freeze rate is 0 unless you have alot of habi bot running don't use proxy.

(you need an account to see links)

2) Score sending. (0 to some rank) There are non-program method. Check out my siggy. The SS method in my siggy use grease monkey script, it's easy, just follow the step. Install grease monkey add-on first for firefox, then install the script, then just follow my instructions on the post. (Problem with the method is that it is MANUAL, meaning there are captcha you have to enter for each SS you sent out. There is also Infamous's Joe's score sender, i think it is call Majin SS (look that up on search). Like all SS, there are some risk regardless which method or program you use even with proxy

3) Auction sniping (some rank); I am not quite familiar, but our fellow clraik member can help you with that.

4) Invest in 1000 share of stock (0 rank) that is worth 15 pts each with any additional NP you generate thus roll out more NP. THIS IS CONSIDER A LONG TERM INVESTMENT.
    *it's like a tumble weed....keep rolling and rolling*

5) Put money into banks. (0 rank) Once you made over one million np, i would strongly suggest you put the money in the bank, the interest may seems insignificant now, but once you have enough neopoints..... the interest you earn one day might be more than the time it takes to bot or snipe.

If you use the method above, you should acquire 1 million neopoint per week without any problem, or perhaps MORE.

If you are afraid doing illegit activity on your main , then make a side account and do it there. Transfer np also carry a huge amount of risk even with proxy. *hint of warning*
    Last edited by janikanicolepi; 12-03-2013 at 04:54 AM.
    My First Guide on [GM] Score Sending

My Second Guide on How to AoB (Array of Bytes) Habitarium

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to janikanicolepi For This Useful Post:

Chili (12-03-2013),DarkByte (12-03-2013),futoss (12-04-2013),lambkin (12-07-2013),Lindsay (11-10-2014),pinkpain (01-25-2019),qazer (02-11-2014)