Contact

To contact Lillipup about this listing, please send them a private message.

Thread: Selling Subeta account

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    8h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Selling Subeta account

Username is a fairly common, nice-sounding real word.
    Account is around 5 years old.
    Account worth is close to 170mil.
    LOTS of pet slots (near 20), got a few pets that have really nice names. There are four in particular that were tricky to obtain, one of which is extra special (more than that and I give it away lol). My pets are all coloured, most are special colours like bloodred, angelic, glade, reborn, etc.
    Several hundred plushies and beanbags in collection.

PM me if interested!

EDIT: I will unload things individually if you want. I really wanna get rid of this stuff and there's some good stuff to be had, for sure.
    Last edited by Lillipup; 12-04-2013 at 09:33 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    8h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Bumping this because I remembered I still have this account and want to sell it ^^;;
    Account is now +2 years old obviously. Has a loyalty box in the vault. Has two wardrobe items worth 50mil, one worth 30mil, two worth 20mil, two worth 15mil, and a whole bunch from 1-10 mil. Two potions worth ~15mil each. Also has 500 CSC. Still has all the nice named pets (one is, uh, very VERY short, AND a character from a popular series.)

Based on other posts around here, would estimate value of account at around 60 USD (at 10mil sp = $1, and the pet names etc), but very much open to negotiation. I could conceivably sell individual things from it if you're only interested in those. PM me if you want to know pet names and stuff

Contact

To contact Lillipup about this listing, please send them a private message.