Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Harry Potter

The Walking Dead

Any walking dead fans here? I can't wait till the new episode comes out in February. I want to see more zombies though D:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I used to be until they got stuck in the farm. Nothing ever happen in farms.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    20m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Nice series..
    So much drama here and there... it doesn't even need zombies... hahahaha

Harry Potter
    @(you need an account to see links) there was a lot of farm drama on the last episode lol

@(you need an account to see links) thats true, there is a lot of drama. Hate the blonde chick, I can't even bother to remember her name. And I want shane to die xD Or preferably they both get eaten by some zombies.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    20m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    When in a stressful situation it brings out the true character of someone...

The first walker that fell into the farm's well was probably one of the walkers in the barn...

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    12h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I watch it and I really like it. One of the current on-going series I keep up with. As much as I like the old guy (don't remember his name), I really /don't/ like him that much. XD His attitude... The way he keeps trying to control whats-her-face really gets on my nerves. :l Geez, you'd think I'd never seen any episodes considering I can't remember names LOL

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    3d 23h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I love the show and love the comic even more. Huge fan of both, the comic is on issue 93 (?) and it's even better than the show. What's awesome for the ones that read it, Sophia is still alive on the comic so they aren't following it to a t, many surprises, at least I don't expect anything to happen now since they added so much and took away stuff.

OOOOAAARRGGHH!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    12h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Meagan View Post
    I love the show and love the comic even more. Huge fan of both, the comic is on issue 93 (?) and it's even better than the show. What's awesome for the ones that read it, Sophia is still alive on the comic so they aren't following it to a t, many surprises, at least I don't expect anything to happen now since they added so much and took away stuff.
    I heard that the main characters in the comic drop dead like no tomorrow. I'm gonna read the comic sometime, just no time atm. :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    3d 23h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Yes they do, they spend a good bit developing characters and then they die all of a sudden, always keeps you on your toes and makes you think no character is safe.

OOOOAAARRGGHH!!

Harry Potter
    I havent read the comics but I googled what happened and I saw she was alive in the comics still but that the characters all die off quick or randomly lol.

But yea, I know what you mean about the old guy and can't remember names.