Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Eh, should I go ahead and move my items?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    135 times
    Time Online
    30d 14h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by bml0624 View Post
    Yeah, I eat (thankfully relatives help me with a small credit card to deal with food and miscellaneous expenses). Yeah, I have 0.18. And thank you, I am quite crafty! I am often at the student pantry getting cans when I don't have quite enough food to make it through the month.

I am assuming you've never lived without, have you? Must be nice having grown up to know where all of your meals are coming from and whether everyone will eat the next day. Instead, you make a snide joke.
    Don't take what mod says so seriously, he loves his jokes.
    Also if you're referring to me, mine wasn't directed at you, I assumed you had 18c and food, so any sarcasm you sensed was for mod.
    But that being said I'm also a full time student, and wasn't eligible for financial support, but now I work 20-30 hours a week. Being poor is a good motivator to find a job that suits studying.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Broken For This Useful Post:

bml0624 (11-29-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    4d 6h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    A good friend of mine lent me 15m (on neo) so I should be cleared to rebuild.

I work when I can during breaks. Sorry if I sounded a bit harsh...rough week here.

I'm taking 21 credit hours next semester (all senior level), so if you have any suggestions for making some cash with that schedule, let me know!