DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    it sounds like to me, you bought UC. Cached it on the original acct, then moved to your own shell and let it cache. And from their it was frozen by being taken off of that Shell you moved it to. to another shell of the theifs own, and they got it frozen.

same thing happened to me on like three diff ocassions, I checked the caches cuz it was hinted that they had a UC from the profile and stuff.
    had a BD mutant skeith taken and got frozen. as well as a Faerie Pteri :/ but these were accts and pets i werenr purchasing seperately. came in a bulk dischount.

let me ask this though, once you transfered to shell and everything, did you change the PW/ email?
    Doesnt need to be immediate but over a week or two you should always change email and pw. It's likely someone stumbled across the acct and went for an attempt to secure it themselves.

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Balletdancer View Post
    I refuse to buy UC pets now.

Did you tell any one about the pet? Did you trade another pet off of that account? PPL are so fucking sketchy it is fucking retarded. I wish you luck though. Fuckers.
    Quote Originally Posted by solitarekisses View Post

I am also never doing it again!!

I told no-one. I kept off the boards. I didn't flash it around. I haven't traded anything off the account as it has permanent pets on it... I even took a step back from neopets for a while to fly under the radar as much as possible.
    This is why you buy BN'd pets and DN'd pets and trade up *points to thread*
    @(you need an account to see links) can vouch, I dont dabble around w/ any of them. all long long ago, same with a few others but they came to me privately about it. so shhhhhhh

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

1. Month or so on the shell, a few weeks on the side.
    2. I abandoned the shell, making it look like the owner had quit so there had been no illegit activity on it but for keeping the pet. The shell was frozen for selling pets.
    3. Have checked the side, and it's fine, email hasn't been compromised, nothing... Changing it just in case.
    4. I wondered if TNT were just being lazy and flagged it.[COLOR="Silver"]
    I must ask this question, do you know how long the pet was taken for? like orignally?

sounds like to me, the person who sold it to you could have just taken off of original acct and its been taking TNT this long to respond to their ticket. hints why first shell got frozen, your side is okay. I'd keep your eyes on it, its possible it may make its way back to the original owner

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    30d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Buying UC pets is a process. Does no one read the after purchase "care" guide?
    Edit: your reply to Mod makes ya seem competent.

Because the pet in the OP's scenario moved, it's possible a previous owner proved ownership to TNT. So a trade reversal happened. The OP hadn't traded, so no pet was returned there. Shell was frozen for being the middleman.

I'd contact the seller to see if he knew why this might've happened. If it's more likely a shady seller than an inexperienced buyer, I'd want some form of compensation/justice.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Wait so let me get this straight, it was moved from original acct to shell then to side?
    and the side got frozen or the shell go frozen?
    I must have misread i thought the shell got frozen (the one the pet was originally moved to) and the side (the second acct it was moved to) is still okay?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 1h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarl View Post
    Buying UC pets is a process. Does no one read the after purchase "care" guide?
    Edit: your reply to Mod makes ya seem competent.

Because the pet in the OP's scenario moved, it's possible a previous owner proved ownership to TNT. So a trade reversal happened. The OP hadn't traded, so no pet was returned there. Shell was frozen for being the middleman.

I'd contact the seller to see if he knew why this might've happened. If it's more likely a shady seller than an inexperienced buyer, I'd want some form of compensation/justice.
    I read all the aftercare guides on this forum and others. I went to the extreme with it. I'll definitely be contacting them to see what they say about it. I don't want to name and shame until I know details, and before everyone panics it's no-one on this forum!

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Shell got frozen and my side is fine.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    30d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    [/COLOR]Shell got frozen and my side is fine.
    Then I'm going with the assumption that it was some sort of trade-reversal. Sorry this happened to ya. I've had similar things occur and am still not discouraged from buying UC pets. (not saying it doesn't suck when shit like this happens)

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Oh and please know it could also be a problem with whatever pet was used to acquire the one you purchased. That's what the situation was when something similar happened to me. So I took extra precautions to secure my UC as trade reversals began and sat on him for 6 months. Everything is peachy with him now. I was aware of the situation because my seller let me know what was going on and offered to buy the pet back. I asked her for a way to secure him instead and accepted the risk.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 1h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarl View Post
    Then I'm going with the assumption that it was some sort of trade-reversal. Sorry this happened to ya. I've had similar things occur and am still not discouraged from buying UC pets. (not saying it doesn't suck when shit like this happens)

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Oh and please know it could also be a problem with whatever pet was used to acquire the one you purchased. That's what the situation was when something similar happened to me. So I took extra precautions to secure my UC as trade reversals began and sat on him for 6 months. Everything is peachy with him now. I was aware of the situation because my seller let me know what was going on and offered to buy the pet back. I asked her for a way to secure him instead and accepted the risk.
    I'm glad you got a happy ending!