Thread: Tess has some general questions...

Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    47 times
    Time Online
    8d 15h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m

Tess has some general questions...

1. When I use the Attic Autobuyer, I'm always banned before I could grab a second Item. Why?
    2. What are the perfect settings for this program, where the chance is higher to grab good stuff?
    3. Does anybody have an up to date attic buyer list for items over 200k?

4. When I try to use the Stealth Buyer I have the feeling it doesn't work, because the last stock is never shown and even after 6 hours of waiting there was no restock and the items still haven't changed. Any help?
    5. Does anybody have the perfect setzings for the Stealth buyer, so it's at least some chance to get some good items?

A very much thank you to everybody that will help me
    Also I made 500k in two days but still rebuilding works a bit better than usual.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    563d 23h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Does your NP on hand show when you login? If not, restart your computer.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    47 times
    Time Online
    8d 15h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Yes it shows in both cases, but after buying they just vanish so I restart the program...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    85/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    10d 7h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Plastic View Post
    1. When I use the Attic Autobuyer, I'm always banned before I could grab a second Item. Why?
    2. What are the perfect settings for this program, where the chance is higher to grab good stuff?
    3. Does anybody have an up to date attic buyer list for items over 200k?

4. When I try to use the Stealth Buyer I have the feeling it doesn't work, because the last stock is never shown and even after 6 hours of waiting there was no restock and the items still haven't changed. Any help?
    5. Does anybody have the perfect setzings for the Stealth buyer, so it's at least some chance to get some good items?

A very much thank you to everybody that will help me
    Also I made 500k in two days but still rebuilding works a bit better than usual.
    I think a lot of people want to know how to deal with the attic now. It has changed a lot lately.

As far as I can tell, it stocks totally randomly now, and rarely does it seem to stock near the :53 second mark like it used to. If there is a pattern to it now, I haven't studied it enough to know what it is.

If I'm right about this, then a simple autobuyer that refreshes every x seconds (with pauses every so often to seem human) might cause fewer bans--compared to an ABer that intensively refreshes around the :53 second mark (or any other mark).

I'm not sure if the Attic Buyer Pro has been modified to do this. There is a new version, but I don't know what changes were made.

Can someone answer this?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    47 times
    Time Online
    8d 15h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by mediterra View Post
    I think a lot of people want to know how to deal with the attic now. It has changed a lot lately.

As far as I can tell, it stocks totally randomly now, and rarely does it seem to stock near the :53 second mark like it used to. If there is a pattern to it now, I haven't studied it enough to know what it is.

If I'm right about this, then a simple autobuyer that refreshes every x seconds (with pauses every so often to seem human) might cause fewer bans--compared to an ABer that intensively refreshes around the :53 second mark (or any other mark).

I'm not sure if the Attic Buyer Pro has been modified to do this. There is a new version, but I don't know what changes were made.

Can someone answer this?

Joe reapaired the program, just re-download
    it works fine now

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    278/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    51d 7h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    I think you can also only buy one item every so often in the attic, are you not getting it confused with that?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    12d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I was recently rs banned because I was refreshing to fast. Maybe that is why you were rs banned? My rs ban lasted for 18 hours. Was my first ever rs ban too. I was previously refreshing every 8 seconds, so I changed it to refresh every 17 seconds instead.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    85/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    10d 7h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    From what I have gathered by talking to a few people, the Attic Buyer Pro still has the same refreshing choices, so that hasn't been modified to deal with how the Attic is restocking lately. That means it will still refresh at maximum speed around the 53 second mark.

I'm hoping Joe is working on dealing with this problem.

A temporary fix might be to allow the refresh rate to be modified to be much slower--not that it would be simple to do.
    Last edited by mediterra; 12-21-2013 at 09:22 AM.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    563d 23h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    I'll see about implementing a new refreshing scheme when I come home from work tonight.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    47 times
    Time Online
    8d 15h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    I'll see about implementing a new refreshing scheme when I come home from work tonight.
    aww cool, thanks n-n