Mentioned
    65 times
    Time Online
    16d 2h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m

Sport Hunting

Sport Hunting

Even though it can be completely legal.. I am against it.

Why? Because the idea of killing something when you don't have to disgusts me.

Thoughts?

This is brought up by the recent stuff going viral Melissa Bachman going to Africa to hunt a lion. And by hunt, she took a guided tour to "stalk" this lion.. which is in a van. Hunting a lion isn�t very hard. To kill a lion you have to be a coward. Lions sleep on average 15 - 20 hours a day. Male lions don't even hunt (thanks ladies!). And lions are at the top of their food chain therefore they don't really worry about anything (hence them being okay being around trucks). The do not have a flight response. This woman literally pointed a gun and shot. Absolutely disgusting.

I cannot be against hunting animals if there is a legitimate need for food, and if there are plenty of them. However, this "sport" for the sheer fun of taking down an exotic animal reeks of human stink. I don't want to be classified in with humans when they do such things.

Why not just kill a dozen or so house cats? Same thing, both in terms of effort and moral correctness. Plus, instead of one big rug, you can make slippers!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pestix For This Useful Post:

Kad (03-03-2014),Maki (11-23-2013),♥ Munna ♥ (04-09-2014),Poem (11-24-2013),vampyd1977 (03-02-2014)