So I took an online course over the summer and got a grade I didn't like.

I intitially started to hustle the professor for a grade change. But then it got interesting and through our correspondence he fucked up and I realized he actually did give me a lower grade than I deserved.

So I kinda was like oh would you look at that mistake...and then he started to ignore me. This was back in September.

I've recently started to deal with this again and he will not answer the two emails I sent asking about his office hours because I want to speak to him in person. The second one was very snarky because I know he googled my name after the first email.

I don't want to get the dean involved in this because that's time consuming so does anyone have any advice dealing with him? Judicial affairs has also told me to continue to try and privately resolve this. My roommate said to show up to one of his classes and surprise him after the lecture because he refuses to speak to me otherwise. He has a HUGE ego and in general is just a douche.

I also don't know how to approach him
Be nice or be all like "you have two options. You can change it.
Or you can refuse to change it and look embarrassed in front of the dean. And I'll win anyway. Your choice"