12/0
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    21d 23h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m

i'm like pretty sad today :c

i'm whining a lot in this post so if you don't wanna read it you should just leave before you get sucked into my soul sucking story

someone made me really sad by bringing up the past
    it brought up bad memories about my ex and i just creys and i had a panic attack and i just
    sad
    ugh

a couple months after my ex dumped me, he posted some pretty insulting stuff about me online, said i was fucked up and stuff even tho he knew i was suffering from depression, and that turned into a huge shit storm and claimed that i was clearly over him and was being an asshole about it and i made him apologize and we vowed to never speak again and i had nightmares about him for a couple months afterward like i would wake up crying about it
    i had to email him to take down the posts and never talk about me again because the nightmares wouldn't go away, and then we said our goodbyes for real and i haven't talked to him since. that was months ago, like may-june maybe
    a couple weeks ago on instagram, i guess some of his asshole friends decided to harass me while pretending to be him that was uncool
    then today someone straight up was like "i bet you're thirsty you've been single for a full calender year... and why do you regret dating him" and stuff and i just cried i couldn't
    like what kind of person does that
    i tried my hardest to move on after he was a total asshole to me
    i've been civil about everything, i've never badmouthed him or his friends but now i'm like frothing and angry and sad and panicked all at once you know
    ofc i'm not going to say anything but still

people make me sad
    i am sad
    i was along when i had my panic attack
    it was scary
    i was mayb like a couple seconds away from fainting

i'm still sad
    i think
    or like my eyes feel like teary but they're not teary they're jus really heavy and tired from crying and i just :C why people gotta be shitty man
    why people gotta be so disrespect
    so mean

i'm not violent but if you keep harassing me i'll fuk u up man
    i'll punch u wit my foot and kick u wit my fists

Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    104d 6h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    Ugh I'm sorry that happened Some people are so terrible, that they will cut someone else down if it makes them feel better. Don't listen to those jerks!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to learningtoneopet1 For This Useful Post:

Lavendrae (11-21-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,190 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    Like learningtoneopet1 said, there's not much you can do about these guys. Some people just like to hurt others for their own pleasure. However, you definitely have the power to change your point of view. Be better than they are, and try to think differently. You need to stop caring about what others tell you, and start ignoring them. Of course it's gonna be hard, but if you keep crying when they confront you, they sure will continue to do so.

Even if it's hard, it's time to move on. Don't hesitate to post more threads about how you feel, as I know writing helps me a lot to go through difficult moments in my life.

But keep smiling, those people don't worth the time and efforts you give them. Be smarter, and just forget about them.
    I'm not sure how old you are, but I can guess you're not that old if those people take time to hurt you. When you'll get older and go to a different school/university, you are probably never going to see those people anymore.

It's normal to be hurt, as you might have loved this guy very much, but he definitely doesn't deserve you, and realizing that will definitely make it easier for you to forget him. (:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    149 times
    Time Online
    20d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    :C awww i'm so sorry. i've been in a situation somewhat similar to yours and it seriously sucks when you are just trying to move on and people (like his friends) make it 10x more difficult by trying to provoke reactions out of you. harassment isn't cool, at all. all i can say is just focus on the positives in your life, it's sooo hard to just totally erase a big part of your past like that, & i really really hope it gets better for you <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    21d 23h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    god i don't even love this guy anymore he was a huge asshole to me
    i've moved on from him, but his friends don't seem to have done that...

i'm always going to be sad about it now and then, but that's because when i did love him, it was for real. it ended badly and he intentionally hurt me, what's why i'll always be sad about it. but being sad about something doesn't mean i haven't moved on.
    god knows i wouldn't dare give him the time or effort ever again

ya

@(you need an account to see links) ty babs ;__;
    Last edited by Lavendrae; 11-21-2013 at 05:17 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,190 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavendrae View Post
    god i don't even love this guy anymore he was a huge asshole to me
    i've moved on from him, but his friends don't seem to have done that...

i'm always going to be sad about it now and then, but that's because when i did love him, it was for real. it ended badly and he intentionally hurt me, what's why i'll always be sad about it. but being sad about something doesn't mean i haven't moved on.
    god knows i wouldn't dare give him the time or effort ever again

ya

@(you need an account to see links) ty babs ;__;
    If you don't love him anymore, tell yourself you've done the most difficult part. What's still left, is to start ignoring those jerks. Have you tried telling them directly how stupid their attitude were? If you haven't, don't forget to be calm and direct when confronting them. You can't let others decide on your happiness. You deserve to be happy, and if they want to mess with you, ignore them. Nothing feels as annoying as being ignored. And trust me, it works. Just don't look at them anymore or react/talk to them. Just act like they don't even exist and they'll get bored of it soon.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    21d 23h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I've blocked people, told them to leave me alone, but every couple weeks to months, they come back.
    I guess the only thing left I can do is ignore... doesn't mean it doesn't bother me though :c

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    69d 4h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    We can be sad together I havent felt like myself this whole week

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Demetri For This Useful Post:

Lavendrae (11-21-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,190 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavendrae View Post
    I've blocked people, told them to leave me alone, but every couple weeks to months, they come back.
    I guess the only thing left I can do is ignore... doesn't mean it doesn't bother me though :c
    It's normal to be bothered by them. You have feelings and they are hurting you. But the best solution is to ignore them so they can just stop talking to you for good.

How many years left until you change school anyway?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    21d 23h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    @(you need an account to see links) LETS GET DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNK

@(you need an account to see links) well haha i'm staying in richmond for pharmacy school so like... 6-7 more years
    unless i do my rotations elsewhere