i'm whining a lot in this post so if you don't wanna read it you should just leave before you get sucked into my soul sucking story

someone made me really sad by bringing up the past
it brought up bad memories about my ex and i just creys and i had a panic attack and i just
sad
ugh

a couple months after my ex dumped me, he posted some pretty insulting stuff about me online, said i was fucked up and stuff even tho he knew i was suffering from depression, and that turned into a huge shit storm and claimed that i was clearly over him and was being an asshole about it and i made him apologize and we vowed to never speak again and i had nightmares about him for a couple months afterward like i would wake up crying about it
i had to email him to take down the posts and never talk about me again because the nightmares wouldn't go away, and then we said our goodbyes for real and i haven't talked to him since. that was months ago, like may-june maybe
a couple weeks ago on instagram, i guess some of his asshole friends decided to harass me while pretending to be him that was uncool
then today someone straight up was like "i bet you're thirsty you've been single for a full calender year... and why do you regret dating him" and stuff and i just cried i couldn't
like what kind of person does that
i tried my hardest to move on after he was a total asshole to me
i've been civil about everything, i've never badmouthed him or his friends but now i'm like frothing and angry and sad and panicked all at once you know
ofc i'm not going to say anything but still

people make me sad
i am sad
i was along when i had my panic attack
it was scary
i was mayb like a couple seconds away from fainting

i'm still sad
i think
or like my eyes feel like teary but they're not teary they're jus really heavy and tired from crying and i just :C why people gotta be shitty man
why people gotta be so disrespect
so mean

i'm not violent but if you keep harassing me i'll fuk u up man
i'll punch u wit my foot and kick u wit my fists