55/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    5d 4h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

Question Banned Clraik users

Hihi Im new to this forum and I've been noticing these huge amounts of banned users (from past posts and threads), some that seem like big contributors that have written guides with over 1k posts.
    How does one fk up bad enough to get banned on clraik? Just so I can have a heads-up and hope not to break the rules, 'cause I like this site so far (⌒-⌒; )

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jacqueline For This Useful Post:

vampyd1977 (01-22-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 36m
    Heya @(you need an account to see links)
    Generally bans are market related - scamming being the biggest cause of bans and said scammers trying to come back on the forum.
    Otherwise it varies and is situational but overly rude and obnoxious behaviour around the boards can get you banned as well
    Once you reach Official clraik rank you can see the ban list which has all the ban reasons

Feel free to have a read of cK's official rules;
    (you need an account to see links)

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

futoss (01-04-2014),Jacqueline (01-04-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    55/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    5d 4h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzy View Post
    Heya @(you need an account to see links)
    Generally bans are market related - scamming being the biggest cause of bans and said scammers trying to come back on the forum.
    Otherwise it varies and is situational but overly rude and obnoxious behaviour around the boards can get you banned as well
    Once you reach Official clraik rank you can see the ban list which has all the ban reasons

Feel free to have a read of cK's official rules;
    (you need an account to see links)
    I had scamming as a ban reason in mind too, but i saw a user that had 1k posts with positive rep and all so that got me curious. Thanks for useful links and info!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline View Post
    I had scamming as a ban reason in mind too, but i saw a user that had 1k posts with positive rep and all so that got me curious. Thanks for useful links and info!!
    Some of the biggest scam heists were pulled off by members who stayed a while and built up trust amongst the forumgoers.

Other banned members had it coming with increasing violations, suspicious activity, or lack of evidence prior to have them immediately banned.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

Jacqueline (01-06-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    7d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Getting to 1k post isn't too difficult. There are tons of thread dedicated to boosting people's post counts. Such as free give away thread to "X" number. Then people just spam like crazy and boost their post count. Other such as "welcoming thread" is also another place where people go to boost their post count. Simply giving a one sentence responds and stuff like that. One other is the spam section, and help section. Normal neopet chat section has ton of spammer too. It's easily identify when their response is short and irrelevant. If you truly want to, you can always view the user's profile and look at their activity/post. Half the time, their posts are short, couple words to one sentence. Eventually the moderators will get them.
    My First Guide on [GM] Score Sending

My Second Guide on How to AoB (Array of Bytes) Habitarium