okay so because my roomies asked me do the dishes four times in a row, i did them. four times in a row. and i'm not talking like a couple dishes here and there. i mean sink full, piled up, no dishes left so we had to do the dishes. so i did them.
and sure, it was annoying, but i did use a lot of dishes, so i did them because i was responsible

i since then have never left a dish in the sink. i clean all my dishes after using them. i dry them, and i put them away.

it was 7 am, and my roommate asked me while i'm half asleep, "if you're not lazy today, can you do the dishes?"
i straight up didn't answer her for a while. then i said "i guess"
she asks me if i'm okay.
yes, i'm okay. but i'm not going to do your 2 mounds of dishes. and that's not because i'm lazy.
it's because i'm not going to clean up after your mess.

is that wrong of me?
i want to straight up say no, but i'm afraid of the backlash. i'm afraid they'll say something that will hurt me. last night, we all agreed that we don't judge each other in this house, but only because if we judge, someone will bring up all that person's faults and say she has no right to judge
so that's why i'm afraid to say no

also don't tell me to use a dishwasher. our dishwasher leaves our dishes dirty and oily feeling. we've already gone that route, and we've had to rewash dishes coming out of the washer

ALSO, i brought my foreman grill because it's useful. we all use it. however, the last person who used it (cooked steak btw) didn't clean it. there was nasty burnt brown gunk all over it when i went to grill my salmon.

god please don't rip me apart for making this post. i gotta vent every now and then. and if you disagree with me, can you please tell me why? i don't feel like i'm being unreasonable about this. :c