Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How far back can TNT trace the history of a pet/account?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    4d 15h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Wait.... I just looked up a pet that won second overall from last week and now the owner is frozen.... it was a UC Plushie Kacheek. is that what you were talking about?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    35d 14h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Wait, so TNT actually claims they don't store that sort of information? Because I remember a few months ago this girl traded for an UC Faerie Grarrl and I thought the Grarrl looked super fishy. To my suprise, the trade wasn't reversed until like four or five months later.

Either way, so we can agree that most of the time, they won't look into a case if the pet has been on an account for a considerable amount time?

Quote Originally Posted by matt_ View Post
    Wait.... I just looked up a pet that won second overall from last week and now the owner is frozen.... it was a UC Plushie Kacheek. is that what you were talking about?
    Don't think that's the pet they were talking about, I know for a fact that it was legitly adopted. The owner had a bunch of other high end UCs, might be she bought one of them. Or maybe she was frozen for being annoying, as she was.