I'm not sure if this questions has been asked before, but I'm seriously wondering if anyone has a defnite answer to it. Here's my point: I have a one high-end ish UC pet stored on an inactive main, that I sorta use as a main myself now. The sensible person I am I don't go near the PC or actually don't have any social interaction on that account at all. The thing is, I do like writing stories for the NT, writing poems, entering the Beauty Contest, whatever. And there we get to my question: if I were to, say, submit a NT story on that account, two years from now, and some PCer douche sees my account and my fancy-schmancy UC pet and were to report me even though the cache and everything looks fine, would TNT still be able to trace the pet back to the inactive account it came from? And trace back that my account was previously inactive and then suddenly accessed from a different IP? I mean, after over two years of the pet being on the same account, accessed by the same IP and all? For how long do they store that sort of information?

This question had been on my mind for a while.