I just checked jellyneo today and as the title already states, TNT found a new way to bring old NC Items back to take our money.
There's a new fortune cookie in the NC Mall, which allows to spin a new wheel, which gives out retired NC Items. There's no complete list yet, but this wheel gives access to an infinite number of AC Wigs, GMC Wigs, Skelly and maybe more popular items. (I know, AC Wig and Skelly have been rereleased earlier this year, but their events are covered).
So far, JN only has a list of what NC-Events are covered, not what items are available yet. But I assume all items of the covered events are available. But please don't quote me on that. Also, it seems like Superpack-Exclusives like the spyder Web Staff are not rereleased, so it will stay where it is in terms of value.

Apparantly, JN tries to make a full list, though they are missing a lot of datas as of now.
But feel free to look for yourself, if you're curious: (you need an account to see links)

For reference, you can spin this new wheel once per day for three days, if you activate the cookie. You get two spins if you'Re really, really lucky.

Not sure what to think of this cookie. It's a bit tempting, I admit, but there's nothing covered I'd be very interested in. Maybe the wheel will be updated, but as of now only events to 2011 and older are covered.