Uploads
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Time Online
    104 d 6 h 37 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 30 m

Cache your accounts...

I know it's common knowledge but if anyone saw the trade chat yesterday, it was a freaking witch hunt. There were some boards up getting accounts frozen every few minutes through means of mass reporting. They did this only on the basis of whether or not accounts selling stuff had a cache... Just a reminder to cache your account and pets before attempting to sell/trade anything too high end because they were going after anybody...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to learningtoneopet1 For This Useful Post:

distanthunder (11-11-2013),I_royalty_I (11-11-2013),Lyric (11-11-2013),SmileYaDead (11-11-2013),Snoop Lion (11-11-2013)

England
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Time Online
    36 d 16 h 31 m
    Avg. Time Online
    34 m
    Yeah i noticed this yesterday, they were going crazy, FUK THE TC @learningtoneopet1

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoop Lion For This Useful Post:

learningtoneopet1 (11-11-2013)

Andrew

Behind you.
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,780 Times in 2,993 Posts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Time Online
    338 d 6 h 32 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 17 m
    That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard, considering half the accounts on trade chat, and 75 percent of the accounts on bd chat are obviously illegit. It's like people don't want anybody to play the game, they want there to be nobody left to trade with. I don't get people sometimes.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

learningtoneopet1 (11-11-2013),resJUN (11-11-2013),Snoop Lion (11-11-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 542 Posts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Time Online
    104 d 6 h 37 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 30 m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard, considering half the accounts on trade chat, and 75 percent of the accounts on bd chat are obviously illegit. It's like people don't want anybody to play the game, they want there to be nobody left to trade with. I don't get people sometimes.
    I know, right? Most of their profit comes from buying from shells. Why try to stop us from releasing items that will never be seen again back into the economy?

Banned
    Pennsylvania
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Time Online
    8 d 9 h 12 m
    Avg. Time Online
    7 m
    This is a stupid question, I realize, but what does cache mean? I plan to start buying things soon and apparently will need to know. Sorry, i'm a n00b lol

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 542 Posts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Time Online
    104 d 6 h 37 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 30 m
    Quote Originally Posted by futoss View Post
    This is a stupid question, I realize, but what does cache mean? I plan to start buying things soon and apparently will need to know. Sorry, i'm a n00b lol
    Search engines send out bots to search the internet, essentially taking screenshots of webpages. They then have these "screenshots" available for people to see what a webpage looked like on a certain date in the past. Pages which get more views get their cache (the screenshot) updated more frequently. So, sometimes you'll see an account selling some stuff and if you go look up their cache, their lookup will say last seen: a long long time ago or there may be no cache at all. This is when people get suspicious and start reporting. To find the cache, you just copy/paste their lookup url into google, and if they do have a cache, anywhere from 1-thousands of links will show up. Find the one which is their actual url for their lookup, and next to it there should be a little triangle. Click that, and there is usually a button that says cache. Click that and it will show you a snapshot of the page how it appeared on a certain date.