Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Just a fun, friendly announcement ;)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    55/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    5d 4h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I remember hearing somebody talking about NC like that!
    I forget where the conversation was, but it was regarding the future of neo and if they were to ever shut down, would the poeple who bought NC just be OUT of all that money they spent. They would definitely face a major backlash from that group of people if anything ever happened.
    That's always an issue when people spend money on games and they eventually shut down.
    I spent $20 on a game that I used to play (Legend of Edda), I just started out, didn't even use the $20 yet and it was already shutting down. Asked for a refund and never got it :/ Worst decision ever to already pay a game you just discovered LOL

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Banannie View Post
    I've spent some money on NC, but the problem is that you can't tell which items will end up being worth hundreds and which will be worth nothing, so I have just a whole closet full of shit. While the items here that I buy actually have a value that I can 'use' and the value of it is predictable, if that makes sense.
    If Neo shuts down, a lot of people will be out a lot of money, but TNT's just going to say that it's their property anyways, and that they don't have to return what belongs to 'them'. So we're pretty much paying them to own their own things. They can treat us however they like, we're in their house playing with their toys and they'll be damned if they're gunna be fair about it.

I wish that TNT would lay off, I always wanted to buy a UC once a month after my goals and adopt it out to someone on the PC, but they don't seem to be too keen on people buying lost and inactive UCs to SHARE WITH THEM.

I don't like how TNT is making us come across at all. I would never buy an active account or an active pet knowingly. If an old owner Neomailed me about their long lost pet, I would give it back. I buy illegit stuff, but I'm not some theiving asshole wanting to steal from children, wtf man! D:
    I totally agree with you.
    What TNT doesn't understand is the concept between selling inactive and active accounts.
    Personally I would never buy something from an active account, since you know the owner is still playing, it's just wrong to steal from them when they're still playing. An inactive account however, I don't mind having since the account is just going to rot and it's too much of a waste for the goodies to just stay unused forever. And that's why we have a market for that

Pronouns
    lmao who cares
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    23d 11h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Wow. TNT is seriously just a bunch of asshats now.

^^ Thanks to Menine for the icon & Gremlin for this userbar!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Crow For This Useful Post:

Andymac106 (01-11-2014)