Thread: If I had a ticket on an account, and that account got frozen...?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m

If I had a ticket on an account, and that account got frozen...?

I submited a ticket on an account 3 months ago, and yesterday, that account got frozen
    what happends with the ticket I send from there? It gets deleted as if it haven't existed before?

Does anyone know? thanks guys

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    It will probably stay in the system. As far as I can tell, most of the tickets are dealt with on TNT's side and then emailed to you. So I guess you account could be iced and they would still answer it... that's if they do their job and actually answer it. x.x
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

3. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Pusheen (11-07-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    21d 23h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Yeah, essentially you can't view that ticket anymore because you don't have permission to, but when (lol if) TNT responds to it, they'll send it to your email.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lavendrae For This Useful Post:

Pusheen (11-07-2013),Skarl (11-07-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    Okay, thanks guys!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    93/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    25d 17h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    But if you have that ticket number could you not just open it up on another account if you put the ID in right?
    But I'm stupid and that probably doesn't work idk. They will e-mail you when they respond (if they ever do lol).

Although if they notice you got chain frozen on a bunch of accounts they're probably going to consider that when they think about unfreezing the previous account you sent a ticket in for.

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Also I have a question: like a year or two back before I even got into any of this buying, selling, programs and and shit (cheating i guess), I had an account that was frozen for profanity. (A typo on my part and a misunderstanding on TNTs part) Recently I sent in the best ticket I have ever produced to try and get this account back. I sent the ticket in like three weeks ago and it hasn't even been opened for review. Should I send another in or just wait it out? and what are the odds of them actually returning it after this long?
    + there really was nothing of value on the account. More of a sentimental thing goin' on with the account ya know

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    207/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    49d 16h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    No cause if you could do that you could guess random peoples tickets and access valuable information about there account

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    471 times
    Time Online
    50d 14h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Yeah, it pretty much goes away forever.
    I think it technically stays in the system, but they never attend to it, so your best bet is to just make a new account.
    I've had this happen several times.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    I can confirm @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), and @(you need an account to see links) is truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
    I sent the ticket in like three weeks ago and it hasn't even been opened for review. Should I send another in or just wait it out? and what are the odds of them actually returning it after this long?
    -If your account is premium, it's taking too long you should re-new your ticket by opening it and writing anything under "Additional Details".
    -If your account is non-prem, it averages 4-5 weeks before a response, normally. Sometimes you won't see a response until ~3 months later, although they may have ignored you if that's the case. 3 weeks is nothing, don't sweat it.

And yes, there is a shot as long as your account is not purged or in the process of being purged. A quick (but not foolproof) way to check is to look up a pet name on your frozen account to see if it still exists. If it does, your account usually will be too.

~1 year ago, most likely still there.
    2+ years ago, there's a chance it's gone; it's random, really.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

Lavendrae (11-07-2013),Thrasher (11-07-2013),Umbreon (11-08-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    93/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    25d 17h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    I can confirm @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), and @(you need an account to see links) is truth.

-If your account is premium, it's taking too long you should re-new your ticket by opening it and writing anything under "Additional Details".
    -If your account is non-prem, it averages 4-5 weeks before a response, normally. Sometimes you won't see a response until ~3 months later, although they may have ignored you if that's the case. 3 weeks is nothing, don't sweat it.

And yes, there is a shot as long as your account is not purged or in the process of being purged. A quick (but not foolproof) way to check is to look up a pet name on your frozen account to see if it still exists. If it does, your account usually will be too.

~1 year ago, most likely still there.
    2+ years ago, there's a chance it's gone; it's random, really.
    I know my account is still there. ive tried logging into it and it gives me that scary screen with the frozen message that im sure we all know far too well. The userlookup says its disabled and All the pets are still on here. (I checked through the transfer thing) But thank you, It genuinely seems like TNT purposefully ignores any non-premium accounts for weeks just as encouragement to get premium. Scumbag tnt.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    57d 11h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Your ticket is still here.

You can even reply to TNT through e-mail if you don't want to use the help page.

They reply quicker if you e-mail them, too
    Selling Almost Any NC item!

Selling Balthazars Bag of Bottled Faeries - $150

Selling SEVERAL EPIC Main Accounts and Robotification Zappermajigs!!

Custom NeoPoint Orders? PM me!
    Selling Shells, $2 each :3