18/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    4d 5h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I have heard good things about bioshock, but I just never gave it too much of a chance.
    Maybe I'll have to give it a go sometime. Right now I don't really have too much time to devote to really trying new games. That's why cod/gta are perfect because I can just hop on and play for a bit, leave, then come back and pick right back up. But with a game like bioshock, I feel like I would just keep playing and playing lol
    Indeed, games like bioshock demands to keep buying the next episode of the saga. In that case, what about minecraft? Minecraft it's my main game, i play it in lan with my friends and it's really funny when someone "trys to swin in lava". Minecraft it's a really good game, i love it. And you can download a pirate version of minecraft, the creator of minecraft know that somepeople (Like me), hates to pay for a game, so that's why they don't have any problem to let the people play a "free" version of the game.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    471 times
    Time Online
    50d 14h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    I know whatcha mean
    Graphics aren't everything, a good story is always a definite plus! I am kinda biased towards games like COD though... well only COD.. more specifically and COD put out by Infinity Ward. I hate both of the Black Ops games.

The only other games I'm playing right now are Skyrim (off and on), and GTA (prob not anymore now that cod is out)

EXCUSE YOU

I actually was pretty sad to see that you had a higher K/D than me so far, hmph.

Also I 110% support playing Bioshock infinite like @(you need an account to see links) said.
    FUCKING BEAUTIFUL and astounding game.
    I haven't had time to go back and play through the first two, because you know... new games.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by monsters View Post
    EXCUSE YOU

I actually was pretty sad to see that you had a higher K/D than me so far, hmph.

Also I 110% support playing Bioshock infinite like @(you need an account to see links) said.
    FUCKING BEAUTIFUL and astounding game.
    I haven't had time to go back and play through the first two, because you know... new games.
    It's ok, you can settle for #2
    Nothing wrong with that, you're still /close/ to the top.
    My k/d has actually gone down a bit from what it used to be.. I shouldn't play at 3am when I'm dead tired. SO you have a chance!
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    471 times
    Time Online
    50d 14h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    It's ok, you can settle for #2
    Nothing wrong with that, you're still /close/ to the top.
    My k/d has actually gone down a bit from what it used to be.. I shouldn't play at 3am when I'm dead tired. SO you have a chance!
    I have to play at 3am. >': I don't get to play during the day when all of the bad kids are on, since I work until midnight, so I play from like 12:30am - 7am when I finally die from exhaustion lolol.
    But it's going up anyway! Finally figured out the hot spots on most of the maps, so it's going up fairly fast~ SO NYAH.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    I have to play at 3am. >': I don't get to play during the day when all of the bad kids are on, since I work until midnight, so I play from like 12:30am - 7am when I finally die from exhaustion lolol.
    But it's going up anyway! Finally figured out the hot spots on most of the maps, so it's going up fairly fast~ SO NYAH.
    MMMMHM, sure!
    I hate playing during the afternoon, cuz all the annoying kids get out of school and want to talk on the mic all day long about stupid shit lol
    Some of the maps, I still have no idea wtf is going on. Some of them are just so massive, or seem so massive, that I just run around aimlessly lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    471 times
    Time Online
    50d 14h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    MMMMHM, sure!
    I hate playing during the afternoon, cuz all the annoying kids get out of school and want to talk on the mic all day long about stupid shit lol
    Some of the maps, I still have no idea wtf is going on. Some of them are just so massive, or seem so massive, that I just run around aimlessly lol
    Yeah, they're all really fucking huge. >; I bought Battlefield 5 instead of COD ghosts, basically.
    But they don't seem so huge once you figure out the hot spots and where all of the traffic is! I learned that real quick, but there are still a couple that I'm kinda lost on where people go. Playing Domination kinda helps, because then you at least get a general idea of where everyone will be, and I just transfer that general idea over to Kill Confirmed and Cranked and whatnot. Most of the traffic is where B flag is, even outside of domination. The hard part is just figuring out HOW THE FUCK TO GET THROUGH THESE GOD FORSAKEN MAPS with fucking five hundred levels on them.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Yeah, they're all really fucking huge. >; I bought Battlefield 5 instead of COD ghosts, basically.
    But they don't seem so huge once you figure out the hot spots and where all of the traffic is! I learned that real quick, but there are still a couple that I'm kinda lost on where people go. Playing Domination kinda helps, because then you at least get a general idea of where everyone will be, and I just transfer that general idea over to Kill Confirmed and Cranked and whatnot. Most of the traffic is where B flag is, even outside of domination. The hard part is just figuring out HOW THE FUCK TO GET THROUGH THESE GOD FORSAKEN MAPS with fucking five hundred levels on them.
    I've been sitting, checking to see if I can join your game after each of my game ends.. and it hasn't been available. And then I checked what you were doing and YOURE PLAYING CAMPAIGN!!! What is this nonsense!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    108/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    49d 8h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I've been sitting, checking to see if I can join your game after each of my game ends.. and it hasn't been available. And then I checked what you were doing and YOURE PLAYING CAMPAIGN!!! What is this nonsense!
    I am always down to play
    [11:06 PN] domenick: you cant fix stupid
    [11:06 PM] andrew: unfortunately not lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 11m
    Avg. Time Online