DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    164 times
    Time Online
    90d 19h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    Boring!! Spent my day studying for exams.

I was about to buy COD Ghosts, but then I realized that if I buy it, I won't study lol. Guess I'll have to get it next Tuesday after my exams finish!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    30d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Tell me about your day.
    I was secretly hoping for a reason to share one neat part of my day here! A friend and I went to dinner. Tried to go to an old school arcade (that had been shutdown, ), and then went to PetSmart (we're dog people!). While at 'Smart we browsed all of the critters. One precious hamster was enjoying a wheel workout. He had a tumor on his butt and looked like he had a useless, third leg. I sadfaced my friend and begged him to take said hamster home 'cause I felt like no one would want to buy the little guy. We discussed it for a while and I realized that I could probably get him to get the hamster, but having someone take on that responsibility isn't a nice/fair thing to do... but knew that the thought of the little fellow would be with me for a long, long time...

... so I started trying to compare and contrast his body to the other hamsters. They all had awkward butts, but the others' potential man parts were covered in fur. So I kept coming back to the conclusion that he had a tumor. The third leg eventually became evident as being a tail! So I stalked down the store associate who had offered to assist us when we first arrived... and said, "I uh, could you let me know if one of the hamsters has a tumor?" to which she replied, "Is it the Chinese Dwarf? If so, that's his man parts." "Well, I don't think so... and I tried to compare and the other hamsters all have fur there and he's bald!"

She walked with me to the display. He was a very manly hamster!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    18h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    This was posted yesterday but I feel chatty :o

I'm going to the gym hard workout training today <3
    Pampering self day with facials and all sorts of beauty treatments
    A quick ride to the mall to buy the crosstitch materials needed to finish my butterfly cushion I'm crafting.
    Excited because I'm buying mesos to funf my Demon Slayer in Maplestory! lol.