Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    4d 15h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    rico sounds just like the government.
    "yes trust us. we can't tell you and we won't tell you but what we can't tell you about is working fine"

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    256 times
    Time Online
    53d 13h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    All I got was a site theme and like a bobble head but I only got to 5 floors

u 'mirin?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    104d 6h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyface View Post
    rico sounds just like the government.
    "yes trust us. we can't tell you and we won't tell you but what we can't tell you about is working fine"
    Now, if we're comparing him to the US govt...

*Starts with a few NSA stalkers watching random people*
    "Holy crap this guy looked up a crock-pot, his wife was buying a backpack online, and their son was following the boston bombings, shit we have to arrest them since they're terrorists!"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to learningtoneopet1 For This Useful Post:

smileyface (11-07-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    197 times
    Time Online
    37d 18h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Someone on the boards apparently got this unique response to their ticket:

"I'm sorry that there seems to be some confusion but there were many variables for this event. We like to challenge the users as we know you all enjoy fun, challenging events.
    I checked your log again and you did not meet the requirements for the avatar. As a well traveled neopian I'm sure you know we don't go into details as to what the specific requirements were (we like to have the users figure that out)."

HA! That is such a joke. -_- First of all, this was not a challenging event at all, just tedious. Second of all, it's obvious that no one can figure out the specific requirements for the prizes or avatar. How can it hurt to tell us since the event is over now? I don't even know why I'm surprised that TNT refuses to elaborate. It's obvious that they made a mistake somewhere that they won't own up to.

Thanks Anne <3

S W E E T S

Thanks Minty and Fruity! <3

Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    152 times
    Time Online
    65d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Oh well, this pisses me off, guess I will take my anger out on neopets.com and get some accounts -hmph-

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    36 times
    Time Online
    37d 10h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoof04 View Post
    I don't understand why they didn't ever turn Scarlet back to normal....or why they didn't have Baffington be more involved....it felt like they skipped part of the plevent to me :/
    They brought Scarlet back to her hometown though, it was on a hidden epilogue, you can view it by clicking on the dark line of tree on the picture.

And yeah, I kinda got pissed I didn't get the petpet. I did every step on the day it was released and got to level 120. Unless the requirement to get the petpet is to cheer for Scarlet? Since I cheer for the red eyrie

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    191 times
    Time Online
    122d 17h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetlikesugar View Post
    Someone on the boards apparently got this unique response to their ticket:

"I'm sorry that there seems to be some confusion but there were many variables for this event. We like to challenge the users as we know you all enjoy fun, challenging events.
    I checked your log again and you did not meet the requirements for the avatar. As a well traveled neopian I'm sure you know we don't go into details as to what the specific requirements were (we like to have the users figure that out)."

HA! That is such a joke. -_- First of all, this was not a challenging event at all, just tedious. Second of all, it's obvious that no one can figure out the specific requirements for the prizes or avatar. How can it hurt to tell us since the event is over now? I don't even know why I'm surprised that TNT refuses to elaborate. It's obvious that they made a mistake somewhere that they won't own up to.
    The FUCK? It was supposed to be challenging, eh? Challenging for those who have a shot-short attention span (like me).
    Since when does TNT leave figuring out the awards up to the player-base? NEVER.
    Last edited by Hydrapple; 11-06-2013 at 10:27 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    3d 15h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    i saw the hidden thing...it just didn't feel like it should have been concluded that way :/ are we to gather than any of those monsters can escape their hidden place and go impersonating anyone they want?

i did cheer for scarlet though, i liked how she was drawn.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

oh wowwwwww i have spent so much on neocash and premium and i didn't get evaluated like that, what made that person special???? I was polite in my ticket and everything, wow, what shit. what stinky dribbling shit is that. I can't believe....wow....i thought having spent around $2000+ on the site over the past 5 years would entitle me to the same courtesy that person got :/ SHIT SHIT SHIT is what that is

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    381 times
    Time Online
    51d 10h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    This kind of lack of attention really makes other neopet users stop and think about spending hard-earned money on the site anymore. I haven't bought NC in months because of the way things are handled. I have to force myself not to look on JN's database every day to see the new NC items now.

Really wish they'd go back and check everything over and ensure people really did get what they deserved. Customer service for Neopets is horrendous!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I believe and I've said many times that the only requirement for this was daily participation.