Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When it comes to your Main MAIN, do you Proxy or use your own IP Address?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 1h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Should be using your normal IP. Your normal IP should be clean & free from being linked to any freezings if you want maximum safety from bans.

A proxy is not reliable and someone else could be using that same proxy - you never know.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

2. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Skarl (11-05-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    7d 13h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    For my main + 4 side accounts I use my IP... However for the past 4 years I've also been accessing and occasionally doing dailies/playing games on about 20 other accounts with the same IP lmao
    Only got frozen once and that was one account, no other accounts were harmed (:

I'm starting to switch to using proxies for all my other accounts since I'm planning on cheating with them anyway.

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    207/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    49d 16h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Quote Originally Posted by resJUN View Post
    For my main + 4 side accounts I use my IP... However for the past 4 years I've also been accessing and occasionally doing dailies/playing games on about 20 other accounts with the same IP lmao
    Only got frozen once and that was one account, no other accounts were harmed (:

I'm starting to switch to using proxies for all my other accounts since I'm planning on cheating with them anyway.
    You are one crazy gal, how have you not been chain iced yet

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    54d 19h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Lion View Post
    Back when I was a n00b at cheating I made a dozen accounts on the same ip, all similarly named and on the same email, to try and get FFQs in that event - did it twice, actually, and got a few FFQs. The only ones frozen are the ones I self iced once I realized how careless that was.

*~a ghost in the sunlight~*

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    7d 13h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Lion View Post
    Honestly I have no idea!!
    The one account that was frozen had the reason of "using multiple accounts," yet no other accounts on that IP were frozen... I was really confused but so grateful that it didn't end up worse.
    I think it's mostly just the fact that I don't go on them every day (honestly some of them I only go on twice a year tbh), and I mostly just use them as pet storage rather than NP-earning shells.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Drina View Post
    Back when I was a n00b at cheating I made a dozen accounts on the same ip, all similarly named and on the same email, to try and get FFQs in that event - did it twice, actually, and got a few FFQs. The only ones frozen are the ones I self iced once I realized how careless that was.
    Oh my gosh yeah I tried something like that. I did that event from the day it started to the day it finished with every single one of my accounts (except for my 4 legit sides), like, I would literally log on to one account, do the event, log out, then log into another, etc. all on the same IP. And once the event was over I didn't go on the majority of the accounts for a while lmao. TNT can be really dense sometimes.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to resJUN For This Useful Post:

Corliss (11-06-2013)