106/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    7d 10h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

My second guide

(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)This guide is based on my personal experience..have been transferring items & neopoints this way and i still hasn't have any accounts frozen due to this..but this way takes time, lots of time..

When i AB any items that are worth tons of NPs, i keep them for quite a number of weeks, maybe a month or so..for example when i AB a r99 stamp, i keep it for a month in my inventory, doing nothing with it.

For Items
    1st, I log in the acc with the item on Firefox, then my main on Chrome..
    2nd, I just create a trade with the r99 stamp+a couple of things that i AB from Igloo then i offer on the trade using my main almost immediately (i look for the trade by browsing the newest 20)..i'll then offer say 400k+++ (usually i just randomly press my numberpad meaning something like 482911)..
    3rd, I go back to my Firefox and accept the trade..

Been using this method ever since my main was frozen about a year ago when i just started ABing..so far so good..none has been frozen..for the transferring of neopoints, it is even simpler..for example if i really do sell my r99 stamp for 10M, i will keep the money on the side for a month or so then this is wat i would do

For Neopoints
    1st, same as above, I log in the acc with the item on Firefox, then my main on Chrome..
    2nd, i put a few different scratchcard in my main account's shop and i price it at 80k+ or 90k+ (same as above, i randomly press my numpad)..then i'll use my Firefox account (side acc) to go to my user lookup and buy the items from my main acc shop..(the sum don't usually add up to over 500k at any one time)
    3rd, i usually transfer the neopoints straight out of the till and delete the sales history..

it does seems like to me that neopets do not really see it as illegal when the transaction happens when both the accounts are online and active..

Hope this simple guide will be of help to u guys..

would be great if someone can gimme a feedback on this..remember, the waiting time seems kinda important to me, try waiting for at least 2-3weeks before u transfer a large some of neopoints or a expensive item..
    i luv. i said i luv to hack

Avatar Ss List (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    129/0
    Mentioned
    355 times
    Time Online
    89d 14h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Sooo, you use the same IP when logging into both?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    106/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    7d 10h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    yeah sure do, no messing. ive actually got chained for using proxies!
    i luv. i said i luv to hack

Avatar Ss List (you need an account to see links)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    563d 23h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Nowadays it's better to use your own IP than to use those public programs like HMA or HSS to change your IP. Your most likely using a proxy that someone has used to cheat on.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,190 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    I'm pretty sure it would be safer to use different IPs. Your main account is gonna end frozen if you use the same IP to AB.