415 times
    Time Online
    30d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Raj View Post
    ???
    not catchin what you're sayin
    What I'm getting at is that there are a ton of things in today's society that I don't agree with. I live and function in the day-to-day world, but don't consider myself to be "of" it. I've got a different set of values, et cetera, that work for me. That let me sleep at night. Different strokes for different folks and all that jazz. You can't judge people or get butthurt by their choices in life... the best you can do is not make the same decisions for yourself.

I respect your frustration with TinyChat. But it's not bothersome to me... it was quite fun to hang out with the ladies and fellows Friday night. Bring the clraik users into a community instead of a constant trade organization. Encourage long-term relationships for the buyers/sellers of the site (y'know). It's a good strategy. Smart economics.

You're wise to distance yourself from a situation whenever it is unappealing to you. The only advice that I am trying to give is that you're not going to be able to do that 24/7 in the real world. I'm not encouraging you to duplicate the behavior, but respect everyone's right to be their own person. Perhaps your disappearing act is what works best for you... which deprives you of the TC interaction and sucks, sure.

If @(you need an account to see links) weren't so frustrated with your "adult content" accusation, he might agree that we could censor ourselves to make the atmosphere more comfortable for you. The underlying goal -- and correct me if I'm wrong, @(you need an account to see links) -- of TC is to bring us all closer together. Pretty darn successful for me on Friday.

and sorry my post is so back-and-forth. I try to analyze things from different perspectives and have trouble communicating that sometimes.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skarl For This Useful Post:

|2eap (11-03-2013),Naomi (11-03-2013),Raj (11-03-2013),Spiffy (11-03-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by katzes View Post
    I'm pretty sure he was joking at first when he mentioned your name. We all know you're not the reason why things are like they are right now. So cool down bro
    "your the catalyst"- raj

thats pretty directly
    but thanks, made me calm down some. for realz <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m

Re: tc is such an adult thing

Quote Originally Posted by jdswatsup View Post
    why dont you be a leader @(you need an account to see links) and not a follower. no one says you have to join into these silly reindeer games.
    how am i bein a follower? haha i had a problem, i made a thread on it, called out the people that i felt were parts of the problem. what? you want me to hold back and be fake? nty

THATS NOT MY POINT.

saying i'm to blame.
    saying i'm the catalyst
    bunch of bullshit.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

liz whispered rapped
    and i tried to freestyle

nothing too crazy about that.
    once again im not gonna comment on last night cos i wasnt there

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,191 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    ck in the summer consisted of adults, why did this not happen as often then? it was a totally diff atmosphere, like @(you need an account to see links) said (except the one boob flash)

and how do i know what you guys are talking about when i pop in? like "hmm i think TC is talkin bout sex maybe i should get in and get further proof of this" yeah no as if i decide that. if anything i wouldnt even show up during those times.

i said nothing of the sort about last night cos i wasnt there

and okay, sure bud i can quote you starting stuff like that (not direct quotes ofc but the gist of it)

and whats bein 19 got to do with this?
    I get your point of view as I see things the same way as you do, but still, if most people on cK like to have fun that way, there's not much we can do. There is still Skype where we can put on our webcam and have fun or in last resort, you can create a TC group and invite people in it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    69d 4h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    ???
    not catchin what you're sayin

so i guess nighttime = sexytimes?
    That's when most of us were conceived.. But TC has never revolved around sex. A handful of times =/= all the time either. Just saying I don't believe it has changed that much. Still the same. Just different people with different topics. Any who.. Football is back on. Love you @(you need an account to see links)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Demetri For This Useful Post:

|2eap (11-03-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m

Re: tc is such an adult thing

Quote Originally Posted by Skarl View Post
    What I'm getting at is that there are a ton of things in today's society that I don't agree with. I live and function in the day-to-day world, but don't consider myself to be "of" it. I've got a different set of values, et cetera, that work for me. That let me sleep at night. Different strokes for different folks and all that jazz. You can't judge people or get butthurt by their choices in life... the best you can do is not make the same decisions for yourself.

I respect your frustration with TinyChat. But it's not bothersome to me... it was quite fun to hang out with the ladies and fellows Friday night. Bring the clraik users into a community instead of a constant trade organization. Encourage long-term relationships for the buyers/sellers of the site (y'know). It's a good strategy. Smart economics.

You're wise to distance yourself from a situation whenever it is unappealing to you. The only advice that I am trying to give is that you're not going to be able to do that 24/7 in the real world. I'm not encouraging you to duplicate the behavior, but respect everyone's right to be their own person. Perhaps your disappearing act is what works best for you... which deprives you of the TC interaction and sucks, sure.

If @(you need an account to see links) weren't so frustrated with your "adult content" accusation, he might agree that we could censor ourselves to make the atmosphere more comfortable for you. The underlying goal -- and correct me if I'm wrong, @(you need an account to see links) -- of TC is to bring us all closer together. Pretty darn successful for me on Friday.

and sorry my post is so back-and-forth. I try to analyze things from different perspectives and have trouble communicating that sometimes.
    Thanks for clearing that up, its just that it used to be a fun and enjoyable way to relax and socialize but it isnt anymore

And i know other people (who will stay unnamed) who feel the same way

Quote Originally Posted by Demetri View Post
    That's when most of us were conceived.. But TC has never revolved around sex. A handful of times =/= all the time either. Just saying I don't believe it has changed that much. Still the same. Just different people with different topics. Any who.. Football is back on. Love you @(you need an account to see links)
    It never has, and sure it did sometimes in the summer but its alot more common now, from when ive been there

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by Demetri View Post
    me too

fuck this noise.

how exactly am i to blame for everything @(you need an account to see links)? I look on TC and i see frowny faces, ppl just staring at their computer. I like to spruce it up, make ppl happy, make ppl wanna be there. Topics of other things come up as well as sexual topics, its the way it goes.
    But how can you blame me for that? cuz i participated in things? cuz I continued the conversation? Cuz i got ppl to get closer together?
    I'm not ashamed one bit.
    but putting someone on blast for "feeding the beast" is the most immature thing i've ever heard. you have read it yourself, half these ppl are sex-crazed. maybe your not but they are.

Sorry you feel this way man. but TC isnt really all about sex and booze. like @(you need an account to see links) said, it brings us together. We are closer now. The new people feel as one with the community.

You wanna know why other forums are dieing? Its because they are clique with the old members, not accepting of newer members. The newer memebers feel as if they cant make a name for themselves. Look at the big picture. Havent you noticed all the newer members being more active now? doesnt that excite you? i mean dude, get to know them and they will involve you with their conversations as well.

You aint being fake, i never said that. stop being immature about it again. my whole point is that you cant put one person on blast for something everyone partakes in. maybe you were kidding but from you recent posts it has been very clear that you think i'm to blame. yea I bring up things. i'm never like "hey @(you need an account to see links), twiddle your dick around for the folks" I dont reference shit towards you. only time i did is when we were fucking with @(you need an account to see links). Was that a bad night for you too? what specifically did i say that stirred the sexual tension? please let me know.

And half the time i'm JOKING AROUND. sorry for adult humor, it gets the giggles out of the adults, which has been the majority.
    Even @(you need an account to see links) gets a laugh out of it. shes the sweetest

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Thanks for clearing that up, its just that it used to be a fun and enjoyable way to relax and socialize but it isnt anymore

And i know other people (who will stay unnamed) who feel the same way

It never has, and sure it did sometimes in the summer but its alot more common now, from when ive been there
    let me point at your siggy.
    we say those things, nothing too crazy other then that.

I think you have a wrong image of what really goes down.

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

you have been in ther like 3 times man. 3 times since i've been camming. THREE FUCKING TIMES.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to |2eap For This Useful Post:

baileaf (11-03-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    30d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    I love making @(you need an account to see links) laugh. Definitely an appropriate username if there ever was one!

Its because they are clique with the old members, not accepting of newer members.
    ^ pretty accurate, @(you need an account to see links)

You aint being fake, i never said that. stop being immature about it again. my whole point is that you cant put one person on blast for something everyone partakes in.
    ^ this is essentially what I was trying to say with my last bit about JD's frustration. I feel like he was wrongfully isolated in this. If he was the *primary* one bringing up adult content (I honestly don't remember), the majority of the others were encouraging it. If folks don't laugh/smile at an attempt at a joke or whatever, I'd like to think that an intelligent person -- as I perceive the majority of y'all to be -- would take the physical cue and change topic/content. So in a sense most of us who participated are guilty of having kept the adult content going, @(you need an account to see links) ... but I honestly had no idea you were bothered by it whatsoever.

Your approach to getting this issue resolved, though /minutely/ lacking in tack, is a wise one. Putting the bulk of the blame on JD isn't cool though. As I mentioned earlier, I had no idea you were bothered by how the conversation(s) were going on TC. If you're present in the future I can assure you, I will censor myself. I'm sure others reading/participating in this thread feel the same way. Why would any of us be out to offend the other?

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

let me point at your siggy.
    I was trying to send @(you need an account to see links) the following PM, ``You might open the door to people thinking you're ok with adult content by having, "[6:10:24 PM] simmie: raj is sexy" in your signature. Words all depend on how people interpret them and I'd take that signature to mean that you're on board for smutty comments. No offense intended!`` with the subject of ``Didn't want to broadcast this.`` but uh, bet.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Skarl For This Useful Post:

baileaf (11-03-2013)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    207/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    49d 16h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    You wanna know why other forums are dieing? Its because they are clique with the old members, not accepting of newer members. The newer memebers feel as if they cant make a name for themselves. Look at the big picture. Havent you noticed all the newer members being more active now? doesnt that excite you? i mean dude, get to know them and they will involve you with their conversations as well.
    I don't really know anyone here as i'm new to cheating and so on but @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) has a good point, he spoke to me and i've got to know JD and he's sound as fuck and it's made me more active as i feel like i'm getting to know the members and can become apart of community and not just sit in the background and fade away. But at the end of the day everyone has an opinion so we just got to deal with it, i don't think anyones in the right or wrong here but hey that's just my point of view and i've never been on the TC so i can't comment on whats happened on there

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snoop Lion For This Useful Post:

|2eap (11-03-2013),Whispers (11-03-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    JD is not the catalyst nor is he the instigator in most situations.
    It's really not his fault girls keep hitting on him.

@(you need an account to see links) If you're feeling left out then you talk to your friends privately and you let us know you have a problem.
    Whether its Jay or Andrew or me or whoever and yeah we can change our tone for your benefit.
    You know how vocal I am, and you know I will implement it. But I dont agree with this whole thread because you know you can come to me if you have a problem.
    Calling out random people is just fuckin begging for drama, not to mention that the new members don't even know you and vice versa and you're suggesting they're changing your cK experience which is simply not true. cK and TC are not the same thing.
    Do not get them mixed up.

And nobody fuck with Raj or I'll get my boys to throw champagne bottles at you

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

|2eap (11-03-2013),Air (11-03-2013),baileaf (11-03-2013),Cath (11-03-2013),Maki (11-03-2013),Skarl (11-03-2013)