3/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    17h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

IP Address

I've found a site that offers a ton of IP addresses to add as your own from all over the world. It works and all. But all of them end up not being able to load google, bing, yahoo, neopets, youtube, or basically any site. All it says is that the internet connection has timed out or reset.
    And I just give up. I was doing this so I could use the autobuyer on a shell account, but I think I might just not use a new ip address if this is how it's going to be.
    Unless if you guys have any better ideas? I don't want my main account to get chain frozen

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    13d 7h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Try a different site?
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)

And if you were referring to the hidemyass proxies, it does that sometimes

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    The IP addresses you're talking about are known as "proxies"; I agree with what's been said about trying a different site if all the proxies on your list don't work.

Free, public proxies especially - a lot of them are shit or don't work. You just have to keep digging until you find one.
    Also avoid proxies originating from suspicious locations like Russia, Afghanistan, Somalia, etc.; do many users realistically have time and internet availability from those countries to play Neopets regularly?

Also with proxies, they will inevitably slow down your connection, more-so for public proxies. It'll be rare for you to be able to find a good proxy that is also fast enough to competitively AB big ticket items, keep that in mind.

What's important is that you filter out the proxies you find as 'Elite' rated proxies, which are ones that cannot be detected as proxies by anyone. You should perform a self-test after finding one by verifying with an IP-checking website that your original IP is not exposed, nor is it detected as a proxy.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    9d 5h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    You can't load Google on many proxies, lol. Proxies that load it are labelled Google Passed.