Recently, a friend of mine cracked my fb account after we were discussing how so many people use common passwords and stuff. (He didn't have any malicious intent, and we are even joking about it), but I was wondering if anyone could give me a tip to gaining access to his account? We're pretty close friends so I could probably answer any security questions needed. So what I've tried is to guess his password a few times, but to no avail, and now what I'm working on is getting into his email account and using that to access fb. It's a gmail account so when I try to go to the security question page, it first has me input the email which is connected to the account which I have no clue on... If I can get past this though, I'm pretty darn sure I can answer all the security stuff. So, any tips to get past this connected email part? Or any other methods to gain access to his account? Tried to just get on through his phone, but he keeps that so safe I won't be able to get on for more than like 5-10 seconds. Thanks for the help