DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    256 times
    Time Online
    53d 13h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    I love the rush of buying a uc and the process entailed in caching the bugger and legitimizing it. I loveeeee it when people from purge etc look at my pets and compliment them.

You're going to be fine lol. The first few were sent to a side account to my main and processed there. the last two I got the account along with them, logged in with a proxy from the same country, cached the account and made it seem as if they quit, etc whatever. then sent it to the usual side account and cached it. You don't need no mac spoofing lol. Proxy if it's good should cover that I'm assuming.

Buy the account. dress it as a seperate person. cache it. make some excuse to have ready (ill pm you with a cool one i got for my bestest neopet if u want) that's plausible.
    Make it seem like it is your favorite neopet ever and that you are #blessed to have it. Don't ever mention it publicly. If you get a compliment, thank them and continue the conversation. I have my dn lowest tier uc as my active. Dont have yours as your active. Maybe after a couple months pass by ok, but just make it seem youre happy bout the pet but at the same time hes just another aspect in your life.

Whether or not tnt will find you.. they havent got me yet. If my internal account activity was to be observed I would look very very bad. I feel its about whether or not people report you. Don't ever post exact details about the pet or anything traceable. Do I have a 9 ucs or do I have one? I have a penis on neopets. Look like youre the sort of person that can own these pets. I make it a point to seem successful in game, to be with like-minded legit people and to participate socially. Someone who's completely a hermit got something they dont want others to see. Like Panther. No matter how many times we stomped around yelling she bought her pets noone on neo listened because she's social and in the public eye.

I probably sound crazy but it works for me

u 'mirin?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miri For This Useful Post:

Maki (10-28-2013),resJUN (10-29-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    58 times
    Time Online
    21d 18h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I have a question.
    Will it be stupid to eventually freeze the original account the pet was on or will it just draw unnecessary attention to the account?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    256 times
    Time Online
    53d 13h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    it has always been advised to not self freeze because it draws attention from tnt. just let it rot

u 'mirin?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Miri For This Useful Post:

Heartunderblade (10-28-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    I never heard of the site gathering info off your computer either through images either till one day i was on an acct through tor and a lil message popped up saying
    This site is trying to something another through images. This means its trying to collect data about your computer. TOR sent back a null (blank) response. Would you like to send whatever it was called back to this site. (yes) or (no)

I asked @(you need an account to see links) about it when i first had it and we both were like O_o wtf?

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

This is the exact message

"the site (neopets.com) attempted to acces image data on a canvas. Since canvas image data can be used to discover information about your computer"

we both werent sure. anyone know the answer?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    9d 5h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by jdswatsup View Post
    I never heard of the site gathering info off your computer either through images either till one day i was on an acct through tor and a lil message popped up saying
    This site is trying to something another through images. This means its trying to collect data about your computer. TOR sent back a null (blank) response. Would you like to send whatever it was called back to this site. (yes) or (no)

I asked @(you need an account to see links) about it when i first had it and we both were like O_o wtf?

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

This is the exact message

"the site (neopets.com) attempted to acces image data on a canvas. Since canvas image data can be used to discover information about your computer"

we both werent sure. anyone know the answer?
    A quick google says that the possible issue might have been caused by font rendering.
    Anyway, it's not too difficult to grab random crap like referrers (that anon thing on clraik removes that when clicking external sites xP), IP (I assume they already have this), user agent blah. TNT probably already tracks everything, lawl.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    So they could possibly get your ip through image canvas?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    9d 5h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by jdswatsup View Post
    So they could possibly get your ip through image canvas?
    They should already have gotten it without images, imo. Forums like clraik would record your IP when you posted. I assume that it's similar with neopets. The act of logging in should record your IP I think.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by mt5o5bd View Post
    They should already have gotten it without images, imo. Forums like clraik would record your IP when you posted. I assume that it's similar with neopets. The act of logging in should record your IP I think.
    Thats why u use proxies logging in and logging out.
    once your in you can take off the proxy with no worries. proxys such as VPNs and elite proxies.

With tor, it hides your whole operating system. its complete anonymous. yea there are ways of getting around it but its illegal. thats why its possible to have the black market for drugs on the .onion browser.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    54d 21h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    In answer to my mentions, TNT doesn't track it - in my case, being a hermit was ok - the issue was that the original owner actually came back, my bad luck. *sigh*

*~a ghost in the sunlight~*