Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    20h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Yo, I wanna buy my first UC!

Okay, so I want to buy my first UC, but I have some questions. Ok, a lot of questions.

1. I saw @(you need an account to see links) say something about how Neopets uses images to take pictures of your system. How does that work? What can I do to avoid it?

2. Relevant to question 1, he mentioned TOR. Can I get a static IP with TOR? Is that the only program that blocks Neo from getting info on your system? Can anyone recommend any programs they've used where they haven't been frozen before?

3. Can Neopets see your MAC addy?

4. I saw @(you need an account to see links) (I think) mention that she's been careless on the PC and not been frozen, but with some pets, she stayed entirely off of the PC and still got frozen. How does Neo track UC's, does anyone know?

5. I would probably need to buy the account with the UC, because I only have 2 sides, and they're as known as my main, especially by this crazy bitch who would love nothing more than to get me frozen. Is that more risky?

6. Um. Yeah. I'm scared. I could use all the advice I can get before I jump ship into this risky territory! I guess I'll post more questions as they come to me, lol.

7. ILY, @(you need an account to see links)!

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Oh ya!

8. How long after my purchase until I know my pet is safe? Can they find out years later and freeze me?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cadence For This Useful Post:

simmie (10-29-2013)