26/0
    Mentioned
    256 times
    Time Online
    53d 13h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mint View Post
    It really is for a good while. I've been cheating for almost a year now and I've really learned a lot, I've had pets I could only ever dream of and accounts that people would kill for.

But as I'm nearing the "anniversary" of my year cheating, most of the allure is lacking, lol
    There's just something about everything you've ever wanted being right at your fingertips (for a quick week's salary) that fucks with you. Aaand maybe I'm also getting more involved IRL as opposed to last year

I've spent $300-400+ of my own money on this game and yeah it's a lot to spend on a dead site for someone my age
    But IMO, I regret nothing
    You're either wasting time or money on this game and I'd rather not waste my time on achieving so little when you can spend a lil of dat dough, cheat hard and get a sense of satisfaction in the end
    Money can be replaced (assuming you're a teen-young adult with disposable income- if you're not and money's hard to come by, get your priorities straight before dropping as much as I did), but wasted time can't be.
    So idk live fast die young, yolo

this accurately explains my position

u 'mirin?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Miri For This Useful Post:

Maki (10-28-2013)