19/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 9h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Your Halloween Sweets Pick-Up Line? �-�

Trick or Treat.Thats the regular Sweets Pick-Up Line but isn't that too boring, everybody is using that. Post some funny weird ideas for that and just chat about halloween in general! n-n

ALSO:
    I have a problem with the MT Killer, I need some help PM me if you can possibly help.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    "Please! Please give me candy so I can pass them to my children who are with my estranged wife whose been granted full custody, as Halloween treats! PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU! The courts ruled in her favor and she took everything including the house and car! I am dead broke, sharing a flat in the projects, I can't even afford a bag of candy to give to my children! The judge said I am unfit to be a parent due do moderate psychosis caused by years of heavy alcoholism and I have to attend biweekly probation hearings, alongside community therapy! I receive paltry welfare checks and survive on McDonald's dollar value menu everyday, I'm dying! PLEASE, I NEED THIS TO SHOW MY 3 AND 6 YEAR OLDS I'M A CAPABLE FATHER! JUST OPEN THE DOOR, I'M ON MY KNEES AND SOBBING NOW! PLEEEEEAAAASEEEEEE!!!"

Works every time.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

Ghosts (10-29-2013),Jules (10-29-2013),kaddypie (10-30-2013),Skarl (10-29-2013),Soul (10-29-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 9h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    "Please! Please give me candy so I can pass them to my children who are with my estranged wife whose been granted full custody, as Halloween treats! PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU! The courts ruled in her favor and she took everything including the house and car! I am dead broke, sharing a flat in the projects, I can't even afford a bag of candy to give to my children! The judge said I am unfit to be a parent due do moderate psychosis caused by years of heavy alcoholism and I have to attend biweekly probation hearings, alongside community therapy! I receive paltry welfare checks and survive on McDonald's dollar value menu everyday, I'm dying! PLEASE, I NEED THIS TO SHOW MY 3 AND 6 YEAR OLDS I'M A CAPABLE FATHER! JUST OPEN THE DOOR, I'M ON MY KNEES AND SOBBING NOW! PLEEEEEAAAASEEEEEE!!!"

Works every time.

LOLz! I alaways take my cute little sister with me and user her as an excuse to get free candy! *-*

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    17h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Works every time.
    o.o I'd give you my whole bucket of candy, you poor sweet thing.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    30d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Works every time.
    Impossible to compete with this strategy. Would be too time-consuming to even try!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    104d 6h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Put the candy in the bag, right now. Or else. *Crack Knuckles* Works best when wearing a scream mask.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 9h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by learningtoneopet1 View Post
    Put the candy in the bag, right now. Or else. *Crack Knuckles* Works best when wearing a scream mask.
    Imagine those old people...and you scare the crap out of a cute granny T^T poor guys!
    But I guess they will not only give you candy more everything the have so you won't kill them.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    135 times
    Time Online
    30d 14h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    I just wait for kids to knock on the door. From there all you have to do is scream at them to get inside and they usually drop their candy and run away screaming.

Works 95% of the time.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    17h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    You can also always just...hijack their candy?
    Knock or ring the door bell. once they open grab the bag or bucket of candy and RUN!!!