My name is Brian. I start playing Neopets back in 2005 (when I was 9 or 10 years old?). One bored summer day of 2010, I was extremely so I decided to login to my old Neopets account. To my surprise, I found out that I couldn't access it. Apparently, my password was wrong. I scavenged through my email looking for my Neopets password and confirmed that my password was indeed correct. So I thought "well, whatever. Let's make another account and so I did." After making my new account, I decided to check out how my old account looked like. Not so surprisingly this time, I saw that my account had a Neopet that wasn't mine and concluded that my account was hacked for whatever reason (even though I had nothing of rarity besides four of the Forgotten Shore map pieces). Currently, I log on to Neopets every once in awhile when I am bored. So that's my story of Neopets.

Over the years that I quit Neopet, I did play a MMORPG known as MapleStory in which I learned a few things about hacking (I forgot most of it though). But the game got destroyed later on, so at this point in time, I do not play the official servers but do take part in private server development. In other words, I am a developer (programmer).