Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oddly enough, I trust all you cheaters more than I trust "legit" neo players...

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    71 times
    Time Online
    20d 18h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    I'm totally in the agreement boat here. I really like you guys :U

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    57d 11h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Cause you know we all are cheaters and we don't report other people (Unless for revenge (A) )

Don't do anything you wouldn't like to be done to you.

Don't report if you wouldn't want to be reported
    Selling Almost Any NC item!

Selling Balthazars Bag of Bottled Faeries - $150

Selling SEVERAL EPIC Main Accounts and Robotification Zappermajigs!!

Custom NeoPoint Orders? PM me!
    Selling Shells, $2 each :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    278/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    51d 7h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m

Oddly enough, I trust all you cheaters more than I trust "legit" neo players...

Some amazing people here, many know my username, have had access to my account etc. Spot on people. I don't even use Neoboards because they're just jealous, sad pricks, well the majority!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 9h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Awesom start of a Thread here!
    I just registered here like6 days ago and I'm randomly reading a lot of board about Neopets here and I can say, that I have the feeling people here are more honest than on Neo. I know some messed up neousers that pretended to be neofriends and such but in the end they reported me for gifting board and such so I got frozen a long long time ago.
    why is everyone so...I don't even know what I should say.

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieG View Post
    Some amazing people here, many know my username, have had access to my account etc. Spot on people. I don't even use Neoboards because they're just jealous, sad pricks, well the majority!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - (you need an account to see links)

Simply amazing that at least some of the users here can be trustworthy. If they show by action, that they won't hurt your neoaccount that's nice and good! On the neoboards, as you already said, some guys just ruin everything you've worked for quiet hard because they are jealous -.-

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    207/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    49d 16h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Yeah i think us cheaters are a lot nicer people and try to help each other out all the time, but some legit neopians are so god damn obnoxious and arrogant, it's so annoying!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 9h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    exactly. I gifted pets many times and sometimes I don't even recieve a darn thank you from them! And I recently got reported from a user I gave a pet for nonsense =-=

Pronouns
    he/him/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    57d 14h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    In general, yes. Though there are always exceptions, I have some legit friends who know I cheat but don't care. And I also had a cheater "friend" who for a long time pretended to be my friend and fucked me over, so not all of them are good. I still have a hard time trusting anyone, especially after that.
    "when I say acab, I include tony p"

-Proverb, 2021

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    17h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I've never gone on the Neoboards or bothered talking to people over neomail all too often (except for a few close friends) because the rules were too strict and gawd knows what innocent thing I would say that would get me silenced/reported/frozen. And quite frankly, even after browsing the boards I never found anything I had any interest in joining.
    Here we are all cheaters, we share our cheating strategies (best ways to not get caught etc), and I just get a good comfortable vibe from everyone.
    Although I don't consider myself a pro cheater yet.
    All I've used is the AoB and I haven't played all too many games, but I've gotten a few trophies
    I'm wanting to try out the AB soon!!! And be a greedy mother-effer and get loads of NP.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    you do find a few on the neoboards that rock. u just gotta post like how they would. and they will find you.

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by HannaRempton View Post
    I've never gone on the Neoboards or bothered talking to people over neomail all too often (except for a few close friends) because the rules were too strict and gawd knows what innocent thing I would say that would get me silenced/reported/frozen. And quite frankly, even after browsing the boards I never found anything I had any interest in joining.
    Here we are all cheaters, we share our cheating strategies (best ways to not get caught etc), and I just get a good comfortable vibe from everyone.
    Although I don't consider myself a pro cheater yet.
    All I've used is the AoB and I haven't played all too many games, but I've gotten a few trophies
    I'm wanting to try out the AB soon!!! And be a greedy mother-effer and get loads of NP.
    be careful. use proxies.

you dont wanna get ip banned. If you get greedy with it, i can tell you right now you will get frozen within the first two - three days.

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

There is a user on here I trusted letting have a file of unregs of mine with 1000+ unregs.
    We are going through it togehter as for 1000 unregs is a pain in the ass to go through alone.
    WE get excited to each other when we find good things.
    Thanks pal!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    17h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by jdswatsup View Post
    you do find a few on the neoboards that rock. u just gotta post like how they would. and they will find you.

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

be careful. use proxies.

you dont wanna get ip banned. If you get greedy with it, i can tell you right now you will get frozen within the first two - three days.[COLOR="Silver"]
    YES. I plan on just keeping it on the down-low and definitely using a proxy to not get chain frozen, I'd hate to lose my legitimate and hardworking account. Probably use the AB for 2 hours a day. And just be smart about things.
    And eventually have lots of NP
    that's the plan anways.