50/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    104d 6h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m

Any tips to not getting frozen?

I got chain iced and ip banned a few months ago for something I didn't do. After tnt completely tells me I can't get those accounts back, I started making more and got those all iced. Recently, switched to a vpn. Cleared my cookies and everything before I went on to neo and used it. Got away with it for almost 2 weeks (no cheating on it whatsoever) and then they ice me for buying/selling nps or pets which I did none of... By now, I have no clue how to stay uniced...

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Get a new home IP. You can try one of those at-home online tutorials (Google search) which sometimes work,
    but the easiest and proven way is to call your ISP, give them a lame excuse and have them give you a new one. Costs them nothing and done in a few clicks on their end.

Maybe an IP you used on your VPN was used by another cheater and you got chained by their actions.
    Free VPNs/proxies should only be used on shells and cheating accounts, stick to a dedicated home/original IP for your main or accounts you care for.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Usually changing your IP is against the law..I've never heard of calling up an ISP and being yeah...I need a new IP. That's sketchy as hell.

This is technically "illegal" but unplug your router for a day. Should have a new IP.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    104d 6h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Yeah I tried the whole unplug router thing which didn't work for mine, so looks like I'll be giving my ISP a call on Monday. Thanks!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    9d 5h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    278/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    51d 7h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Did you buy Premium or anything to link it to an old account?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by learningtoneopet1 View Post
    I got chain iced and ip banned a few months ago for something I didn't do. After tnt completely tells me I can't get those accounts back, I started making more and got those all iced. Recently, switched to a vpn. Cleared my cookies and everything before I went on to neo and used it. Got away with it for almost 2 weeks (no cheating on it whatsoever) and then they ice me for buying/selling nps or pets which I did none of... By now, I have no clue how to stay uniced...
    I too was IP banned. I used proxies before. now i use a vpn(s) i have diff ones i like to use for certain things.
    I'm good as of right now. none of my accts have been frozen and check a shit ton of them daily. so I honestly dont know, I mostly check with tor initially when unlocking an account. TNT sends stuff through images to try and get info of your computer. Tor automatically sends a null back.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Don't send items to your main account from your side accounts repeatedly, that's what got me frozen o__0
    Try it through trades sometimes.