93/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    25d 17h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m

Price check?

So here's the deal. I quit neopets about two years ago due to being fed up with being banned for bullshit reasons even though I was playing completely legit. As of a couple days ago I've been playing neopets a little here and a little there and I have this old account just sitting around and I was thinking I might be able to sell it for some neopoints or something to jump start my rebuilding process.

Anyways, the account is about 29 months old and it's been inactive for the majority of its lifetime. There are a couple basic avatar pets on it, but other then that it's nothing special. It has a very nice name which I am quite fond of. But yeah that's about it. Anyone know how much I could get for it?

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Also: is there a page with rules or expectations and shit that a kind soul could direct me to just so I don't break any rules accidentally?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Firstly, there's a thread for price checks:

(you need an account to see links)

Usually you should only make separate price check threads if it's urgent, unique, or a very high value account.
    Secondly, unless the name is short and very common RW (real word), your account doesn't sound like it's worth much, to be honest.
    Depending on the avatar pets (might increase value $1-4 dollars, etc.), it's no different than a 50 cent shell account at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
    Also: is there a page with rules or expectations and shit that a kind soul could direct me to just so I don't break any rules accidentally?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

Thrasher (10-25-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    93/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    25d 17h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Alright sorry about that. It's been a long time and I really don't know anything about the new economy so please forgive me. Thank you though

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    Firstly, there's a thread for price checks:

Usually you should only make separate price check threads if it's urgent, unique, or a very high value account.
    Secondly, unless the name is short and very common RW (real word), your account doesn't sound like it's worth much, to be honest.
    Depending on the avatar pets (might increase value $1-4 dollars, etc.), it's no different than a 50 cent shell account at the moment.

Oh also, how much do you think it would get in neopoints? I'm really not interested in pocket change