167/0
    Mentioned
    156 times
    Time Online
    6d 17h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

How to transfer Items and NP?

I want a secure account where I can not be frozen for use autobuyers (Always the same) and transfer the money I won sellings items and "Items" ...
    For money transfer is better by trades or putting into the new acc 'shop items and buying it?
    For transfer items it is better Directly transfer or putting in trades?

Thanks

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    7d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Age the new account for a week or so, and play some games and get some trophies to avoid it looking too suspicious from TNT. For neopoint transfer, I recommend shop, using 30~50k range, put a different price on different items instead of all at the same price or the max 99k (which is really suspicious). There is really no safe method to transfer item without it looking suspicious, best method is self froze and wait a couple month. If you attempt to transfer item through shop, there is a likelihood of someone with ABer might buy it before you get a chance to transfer. Trade is not the best option because it becomes widely view able, unless you post a trade from the (mule) account then offer it from your main (the one that has item). Also use proxy to avoid it looking suspicious
    My First Guide on [GM] Score Sending

My Second Guide on How to AoB (Array of Bytes) Habitarium

3. The Following User Says Thank You to janikanicolepi For This Useful Post:

Skins (10-22-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    167/0
    Mentioned
    156 times
    Time Online
    6d 17h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    and for transfer pets? should I use Pound or transfer pet?
    They are good pets.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    7d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Definitely Transfer through neofriends and just pay a small fee (but there is a limit on how many pet you are allow to transfer month I think...not quite sure, it's been a while). I just looked it up XD

As our schedule is quite full, we can't allow you to send or receive more than one Neopet per month, though as your account matures, you earn additional Neopet transfers. We charge a non-refundable delivery fee of 1,000 NP to you, as well as an adoption fee to the new owner.
    Pound transfer risk the chance of being snipe, auto adopted, or pet age issue (If i recall correctly the age of the pet you are trying to adopt from the pound is older than the account that you are trying to adopt, it will not show up when you attempt to search it from the side) Best use transfer method through neofriend.

Complete quote from the transfer page below
    You may User-to-User Transfer one Neopet per month. You will be charged a delivery fee of 1,000 NP. If you decide to User-to-User Transfer a Neopet wearing excluded items, those items will not be transferred and will remain in your account. Excluded items are: items purchased at the NC Mall, some non-tradeable items and Battledome items. All other items currently worn will accompany the Neopet to its new owner. The new owner will be charged an adoption fee to be determined on a per Neopet basis. If the new owner does not accept the Neopet within three days or rejects the Neopet, the Neopet will be returned to you immediately (as long as having it returned will not result in you having more than 4 Neopets) and you will not be refunded the delivery fee and you will not be eligible to attempt another User-to-User Transfer until next month. No more than one Neopet may be adopted via a User-to-User Transfer in the same month. While Neopets are in transit, neither you nor the recipient may adopt or create other Neopets. Neopets are not to be sold in any way. Charging an additional fee for a User-to-User Transfer is a freezable offence.

Neopets that are higher than Level 2, Neopets that are limited-edition species, and Neopets that have been painted with certain rare or expensive paint brushes CANNOT be adopted from accounts that have been active for less than four months.
    Last edited by janikanicolepi; 10-22-2013 at 12:34 PM.
    My First Guide on [GM] Score Sending

My Second Guide on How to AoB (Array of Bytes) Habitarium