2/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Here are some fun ones I thought about. Sorry if tl;dr:

#1: I had great grades until my senior year in high school. I started slipping away from school, I missed countless days and didn't do anything. I was taking a math class and we took a test and I knew nothing on it. I was literally failing the class and I had never seen anything below a B before.
    I remember it was a friday, and she would always leave her door open when she went for lunch. There was actually a camera in front of her door but I decided to take a risk. I took half the tests. (of two classes not just mine) That monday she surprised us with the test again and said she was "just trying to give us a second chance to do better". Boy was I internally laughing. We later spoke about my grade that quarter and she said "you did poorly on that one test". And I just said "But I didn't do poorly on the first one, weren't you proud?" in a bright and shiny voice and she just smiled and said "Yes I do remember it being quite good, I'm sorry I'll change that"

BS it's sitting in my room ungraded bitch try failing me again and see what happens to you. I got a B- in that class and I deserved a F.

#2: That same class I took a makeup test in the hallway and it was around the corner from the room. I was using my phone (I was partially cheating/partially didn't even care enough to cheat) and this teacher that was a replacement for one on maternity leave snitched on me. Twice. Within 5 mintues. So every time I saw him the rest of the year I stared at him to let him it be known I knew he was a fucking snitch. He was very uncomfortable around me because he knew he was busted. So obviously being as crazy I am I saw him out and about so I wrote up a note saying something like "Mr. Moral, should have kept your mouth shut" and made a cosine graph on his fucking car with my key.

#3 Last year my roommate was suicidal so I just left my room and hoped for her to kill herself because I hated her. No actually I think what went through my mind was I wanted the room to myself and I was so excited because they would probably not replace her. As if she would ever off herself though. Bummer.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sociopath For This Useful Post:

baileaf (10-22-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    197 times
    Time Online
    37d 18h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    @(you need an account to see links) Haha I can see why you chose that username now. You have some really good BSing skills too. :o I have a really hard time lying and people always see right through me. I am really good at BSing papers at least.

Woooah I do not want to get on your bad side!! But if I ever want to get revenge on someone I bet you have great ideas on that stuff.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetlikesugar View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) Haha I can see why you chose that username now. You have some really good BSing skills too. :o I have a really hard time lying and people always see right through me. I am really good at BSing papers at least.

Woooah I do not want to get on your bad side!! But if I ever want to get revenge on someone I bet you have great ideas on that stuff.
    Lemme teach you!! I hear Wrath is better than me in the revenge field though...

No, do not get on my bad side.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sociopath For This Useful Post:

baileaf (10-22-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    197 times
    Time Online
    37d 18h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    @(you need an account to see links) I could have used your revenge advice my senior year when this guy I was super into used me and then a week later asked my so-called good friend to prom instead of me. -_- She said yes.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetlikesugar View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) I could have used your revenge advice my senior year when this guy I was super into used me and then a week later asked my so-called good friend to prom instead of me. -_- She said yes.
    You into keying cars? How about stealing class material? I've got a bunch of ideas depending on the materials you have at hand!

Actually fun confession about my username... one time I took an AP review book from my psych teacher. I didn't want to go and drop $20 on the book so I just took it from him. He was probably one of the most liked teachers in my school. A jokester. It was funny because when he noticed it was missing he said to me "I know you took my book. Friggen psychopath. I know it was you." I think I just said excuse me? "Yeah yeah you took it"
    He wasn't even mad, he kind of laughed about it and bought a new one. He knew it was me, he always suspected there was something off me. Go figure, a psychology person. But he gave me shit about it for the rest of the year. Every time he referenced the book he would say "well someone stole my book..."

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sociopath For This Useful Post:

baileaf (10-22-2013),Jessica (02-24-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    197 times
    Time Online
    37d 18h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    @(you need an account to see links) Haha I'm too much of a wimp to key a car. xD My friends are the ones who are really good at getting back at people for me. I'm a "good" girl who does bad things only when around/pressured by my crazy friends.

Aww that teacher sounds awesome! I miss some of my high school teachers. Most of the ones in college are lame/have no sense of humor.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    119/0
    Mentioned
    108 times
    Time Online
    17d 18h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Let's see...... lets do some random shit no one cares about

#1) I have loved 4 people in my life. Family included. I generally care deeply about my friends but I'm overall very unsure with love in general and can't say for sure that emotion is correct in my friendships.
    #2) I'm very selfish and in general a coward. Some areas of my life do not reflect this but more personal ones do.
    #3) When I was little I did something wrong and my 4 or 5 year old brother got blamed for it and got his ass beat. I kinda just watched and cried but still let him get in trouble over it. I still feel bad to this day.
    #4) I play favorites endlessly. I feel bad about it but I will put people i really enjoy (even if I'm not as close to them) over longer and closer friends.
    #5) I broke up with someone using Kelly Clarksons - Already Gone and then proceeded to stay friends with this person and in general hurt them despite their undying loyalty and love.
    #6) I'm an asshole.

That was fun. I can't think of many more specific ones.
    There is a boy here in town, who said he'd love me forever...Who thought forever could be severed. By the sharp knife.. Of a short life.

Up on the hill across the blue lake,
    That's where I had my first heart break
    I still remember how it all changed
    My father said
    Don't you worry, don't you worry child
    See heaven's got a plan for you

Thanks
    DL/UL
    223/0
    Mentioned
    469 times
    Time Online
    132d 23h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    I'm gonna bump this because I wanted to make a thread like this.

On topic : I always confuse Thursday and Tuesday.

Enviado desde mi S3 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks
    DL/UL
    126/0
    Mentioned
    300 times
    Time Online
    218d 12h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 43m
    When I was a child I used to confuse the colors 'purple' and 'brown', just the names tho
    I have no idea why, but my teachers thought I was an absolute retard

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    70/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    112d 3h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    I don't know how to spell available without autocorrect and am still not entirely sure if Ice cream is one word or 2
    Sometimes the worst mistakes make the funniest memories
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)
    Guac forever <3
    But Dix foreverest

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Andymac106 For This Useful Post:

Daviid (06-29-2017)