Thanks
    Mentioned
    197 times
    Time Online
    37d 18h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m

Confessions

I thought it would be fun to make a confessions board where we can all share stuff that we do/have done that's bad or weird or whatever.

Confession #1:
    My parents bought Halloween candy for the trick or treaters and I have a total weakness when it comes to candy. I LOVE IT. So I've been eating all the yummy candy in the bags and leaving the icky stuff for them to hand out. xD It's bad but I can't help myself.

Confession #2:
    I watch scary movies even though they give me nightmares and make me want to hide under the covers all day and night. I don't know why I torture myself but I enjoy them in the moment.

Confession #3:
    I love reading and I've got waaaay too many books. Like around a thousand or so, no joke. And yet I keep buying more. I haven't read 1/4 of them still but I can't help buying more.

Confession #4:
    This relates to the whole reading thing. I have really unrealistic expectations of what I want in a guy with all the romance books that I've read. Which sucks because I'm way too picky because of that. No one is good enough. :o Also I have a tendency to go for the "bad boys" because I think I can be the one to change their ways since that always happens in books but it always fails for me.

Anyone have anything to confess?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to baileaf For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (10-21-2013)