30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetlikesugar View Post
    Haha he has a legit frown on his face. xD That's so stupid about the logging in thing. They can track that?! My online classes can't do that. They only recommend logging in every day but don't deduct points if we don't. How many exams do you have? We have weekly ones. I'm banking on my discussion forum posts to get my grade up to an A. *crosses fingers*
    He does have a frown on, like legit frown! But at the same time, it almost looks like he is trying to smile lol
    We have tests every two weeks. The way the syllabus reads, he wants as hands-off of an approach as he can get. He doesn't sound like a friendly guy at all, so this should be fun x.x
    I wish we had homework grades. The only grades I see are three test grades and a research paper. FML.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    4d 15h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    do you have a pass no pass option?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    197 times
    Time Online
    37d 18h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    He does have a frown on, like legit frown! But at the same time, it almost looks like he is trying to smile lol
    We have tests every two weeks. The way the syllabus reads, he wants as hands-off of an approach as he can get. He doesn't sound like a friendly guy at all, so this should be fun x.x
    I wish we had homework grades. The only grades I see are three test grades and a research paper. FML.
    Haha I can see that he is trying to smile kinda. Don't think that's possible for that guy. xD That sounds like a real bummer of a class. What kind of history class is it?

Eww that sucks even more. Nothing to help raise your score if the tests and research paper suck. Sorry Andrew!

@(you need an account to see links) Yay! Getting finals over with early on is the best. We shall get through this awful semester!! At least the holidays are in between/right after and make it easier to put up with the sucky classes.
    Last edited by baileaf; 10-21-2013 at 11:44 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    1d 11h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    HAHAHAHAAA @(you need an account to see links) XD

(More seriously, had I been you, I think I would have cried lol.)

Well, if it can comfort you that you're not alone, in France, some teachers give us only one exam at the end of the semester (which is right after the Christmas holidays ! ...... D: ), so I'm a bit stressed about this, even more cause I have no idea how do French teachers usually build their exams !! bouhouhouh.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkiwie For This Useful Post:

Cath (10-21-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    21d 9h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    My first quarter of school has been rough but I'm surviving junior year which is nice. 4 AP classes and 2 Honors and a Latin class means I have at least 4 hours of homework a night but I'm hoping it'll pay off next year when I apply to college. At least I can see from this thread that other people have as much/more work than I do so I know I'm not alone!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    8d 9h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    lol I hate when that happens - wish you luck finishing it! (:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,191 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkiwie View Post
    HAHAHAHAAA @(you need an account to see links) XD

(More seriously, had I been you, I think I would have cried lol.)

Well, if it can comfort you that you're not alone, in France, some teachers give us only one exam at the end of the semester (which is right after the Christmas holidays ! ...... D: ), so I'm a bit stressed about this, even more cause I have no idea how do French teachers usually build their exams !! bouhouhouh.
    omg ikr ? ;o;
    And I'm sure it's gonna be okay <3 You're smart anyway, it will be fine!

and I miss you. Are your classes fun at least? (and it's pretty awk to talk to each other in English tbh)

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by juliaxo View Post
    My first quarter of school has been rough but I'm surviving junior year which is nice. 4 AP classes and 2 Honors and a Latin class means I have at least 4 hours of homework a night but I'm hoping it'll pay off next year when I apply to college. At least I can see from this thread that other people have as much/more work than I do so I know I'm not alone!
    I'm applying right after the holidays! So I need to keep the good work to be accepted.
    What will you be applying for?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    21d 9h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by katzes View Post
    I'm applying right after the holidays! So I need to keep the good work to be accepted.
    What will you be applying for?
    Well, so far I only have 4 colleges in mind that I want to go to, but I have a year to think about it which is nice. I'll probably either major in biology, chemical engineering, or a nursing or pharmacy program. I don't know how I'll ever pick one though because I'm possibly the most indecisive person in the world

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jules For This Useful Post:

Cath (10-21-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,191 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    Quote Originally Posted by juliaxo View Post
    Well, so far I only have 4 colleges in mind that I want to go to, but I have a year to think about it which is nice. I'll probably either major in biology, chemical engineering, or a nursing or pharmacy program. I don't know how I'll ever pick one though because I'm possibly the most indecisive person in the world
    At least you've got many options to pick from!
    I'm gonna apply in a Psychology program. In last resort, I could always study in a graphic program, but we'll see how I like it!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    21d 9h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by katzes View Post
    At least you've got many options to pick from!
    I'm gonna apply in a Psychology program. In last resort, I could always study in a graphic program, but we'll see how I like it!
    I take psychology in my school and I love it! It's so interesting, I'd love to major in that if I wasn't more interested in biology