Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Do you think Neopets has a future 5 years from now?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    14h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I think it'll exist for a looong time yet, but the popularity is only going to continue to go downhill...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    5h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I think TNT has focused too much on forcing people away from the website and aren't doing anything to attract new people that they will soon fall. When will they learn you can't stop hackers or what not with just trying to stop them from access to the site. They only encourage it to happen more.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    3d 6h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I think they'll drive away most of their players, to the point where they have the same population as Marapets or those other crappy sites. There are countless glitches they refuse to fix because they're so focused on NC and only care about updating and adding new items to the NC mall. I mean, I get that NC is keeping the site alive, but why focus SOLELY on NC? Why not focus on NC, updating the ticket response system, fixing the Lenny Conundrum, fixing Keyquest/Habi glitches, fixing the Attic/Kad times, etc? Now they're just being greedy. Customer service is shit, glitches (both new and old) get ignored, this plot sucks, people are constantly warned/silenced for the most retarded things, etc. I'm only hanging on to the site by a thread.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tre For This Useful Post:

Mod (01-06-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    7d 1h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    No they don't they are about money ever since they sold out Neopets has been a total craphole- piss poor customer service, no support for at all for users who actually played legit and got frozen,poor outdated systems not enough staff to deal with complaints

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Isis For This Useful Post:

♥ Hydrapple ♥ (01-06-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Air View Post
    It's going to end up like Myspace. Sure you have your oblivious users, but most people get on there for nostalgia, and then leave for 2-3 years.
    I'm one of those, but I think maybe they'll last 5 years at least

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    143 times
    Time Online
    34d 23h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    I honestly don't think they'll last another THREE years if they keep things how they are. The site moderators are immature and obviously can't tell the difference between something acceptable for 13+ year olds and something that wouldn't even offend a child. Not to mention the twisted rules and shitty support staff.

Neopets only has about 100 or so staff members and is still downsizing for whatever reason. There are 12,000 users on the site and they expect 100 staff members to answer to all of them? Even reviews from current staff members say that the team is "emotionally unstable" and that Viacom really doesn't give a shit anymore.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    4d 13h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    They do have a future 5 years from now, but there will be less users. Maybe in 10-15 years Neopets will finally die

Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    15h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    my opinion no, kids today are looking for new things :/

Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/2
    Mentioned
    36 times
    Time Online
    8d 12h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    It will stay alive, hopefully at least.
    Neopets has gone down the crapper ever since NC Mall, but it still managed. I mean, the site will most likely never hit the 30k users it once was hitting unless it makes an app but they don't care about the activity, just the profit margins. As long as people pay premium, it will stay afloat. Also, most likely they will create an app, but not until something drastic happens most likely. Neo could probably drop to 5k users and still survive off of premium. They would just downgrade servers, fire people, and keep premium and publish less stuff daily. I mean when you think about it, they have to be doing something right to have new things come out daily.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    THE PLOTS OF YESTERYEAR HAVE NOT CAPTIVATED THE INTEREST OF THE NEOPIANS. I SHALL SOON WREAK DESTRUCTION THAT WILL BRING THOUSANDS OF NEW USERS TO THE AID OF THE WEAK, PROUD, AND LOYAL USERS OF TNT. DOWN WITH TNT. LORD DARIGAN.

---How to EASILY get free unactive unreg neopets accounts!!---
    (you need an account to see links)
    ---How to find certain pets and accounts using Google!---
    (you need an account to see links)