Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I was prompted to show some activity, but I'm shy.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    98/0
    Mentioned
    512 times
    Time Online
    24d 13h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by catalyst View Post
    I've been playing neo legit for over thirteen years, and I honestly probably won't change that, but you seem like a cool community and I'm still interested in cheating. I have a curious mind, I suppose.

I'm a college student and will be one forever because I want a lot of degrees and I have health issues, so I have to take things a little slow. I'm
    studying computer science and design
    What languages are you studying?

You sound like a potential
    !

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,162 times
    Time Online
    557d 10h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    Most of what I've done is Python and Java. I've dabbled in some other languages like BASIC for a robotics class and some assembly stuff, but I got sick and had to drop the glass and remember nothing. I'm also in the process of learning mysql (but to be honest it feels really unintuitive to me).

The programming side of me is part of what I meant when I mentioned an interest (I mean, I find black markets interesting in general, but that's not what Im talking about here). I find it easier to learn and understand code if there's something I actually relate to (like neopia), so I just feel like it would be cool to look at programs to see how they work because it applies to something I'm familiar with. I feel like I'm just repeating myself now.

Also, I'm nowhere near good enough to do anything like that, and to be honest, I might feel a little uncomfortable doing it (though obviously I hold no reservations for those who do).