Thread: I was prompted to show some activity, but I'm shy.

Threaded View

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,162 times
    Time Online
    557d 10h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m

I was prompted to show some activity, but I'm shy.

I guess this board is the best one to make my first post in.

So, hi, I guess?

I'm really bad at introductions, but maybe now that I've ripped the bandaid off I'll actually post on the occasional thread instead of just lurking.

[edit] I should probably introduce myself more properly.

I've been playing neo legit for over thirteen years, and I honestly probably won't change that, but you seem like a cool community and I'm still interested in cheating. I have a curious mind, I suppose.

I'm a college student and will be one forever because I want a lot of degrees and I have health issues, so I have to take things a little slow. I'm studying computer science and design. I was gung ho about software dev for a long time, but now I have no idea, which is why I plan on staying in school forever.

I might be a little vague about who I am because aforementioned shyness and being new, but also I'm part of the tumblr community and I feel like both parties would judge me hardcore.

When I'm not spending all day in front of the computer I like outdoor adventuring (mostly backpacking, but I've done some climbing and mountaineering).
    I also like photography.
    I also like combining those two things and taking pictures when I'm some place that took days to get to.
    Last edited by kittyray; 10-18-2013 at 07:26 PM.