That's something I never thought I'd say....

I'm in college and last year I had a group of friends, one person in the group was the one that had the car and took us places blah blah. He is very wealthy and we always had a lot of fun around him. Except I'm on the shit list now because we only hung out once this year when we first came back to school and we went out. Got drunk, I left the keys to my place in his car and asked if I could sleep over his place instead of getting them and walking all the way home (its doable sober and in the light but not drunk, dark and by myself. It's 2 miles at least)

So I guess because I slept in his bed he was expecting sex. It's not the first time we've slept together in the same bed. We went on a weekend trip last year and slept in the same bed at the hotel....no big deal. So now every time I try to ask how he is/if he's busy he always makes excuses. And he and some of my friends go to fucking Canada every weekend and get shitfaced in Toronto and he tries to hide it. It's kinda ridiculous but the only way I can fix this is to sleep with him and that really sucks but he's a rich prick and I have nooooooo social life now. I don't want a new friend group...I want that one I was perfectly happy haha.

I'm not a gold digger I just want my social life back. but he has hinted if I was "smart" I would gold dig off him because he obviously finds me attractive...meh meh